User Tag List

First 12

hah i am still not sure - how important for you is comfort, like comfortable clothes, bed sheets... ? do you feel like you are passive about physical movement, example, if you get up in the morning you are easily active all day, and if you dont then you have trouble starting anything ?
    do you merge with others? (this made me think 5...)

also, 9s go to 6s in stress, 5s to 7, so consider that. do you sometimes reach for "inappropriate" humor, ignore problems hoping they'll just go away ? or you become fearful and uncertain (after being ambivalent) ?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    ???
    Socionics
    ????

how important for you is comfort, like comfortable clothes, bed sheets... ?

I like comfortable things, but when it comes to clothes I obviously have to make a compromise often. I am very picky when buying clothes (not in a way that I know what I want, but rather what I don't want ^^) and go by looks mostly first, but if it is uncomfortable I will not take it. My favourite clothes are then again though those clothes I have which are most comfortable while not looking stupid. I feel well with comfortable things, but I don't know if it is really more important (or much more) for me than for anyone. Bed sheets... well, I am lazy with making my bed, but I feel much better with comfortable bed sheets I notice still ^^

do you feel like you are passive about physical movement, example, if you get up in the morning you are easily active all day, and if you dont then you have trouble starting anything ?

I am sorry, I have again problems understanding the question I think. With being passive about physical movement... well, maybe in some way. I don't really feel totally in touch with my body always ^^ Not very coordinated.

The other part: Do you mean that like (for example) on a normal day I would get up at 7:00 am, where I am dealing with the day in a normal way, but then on another day I would suddenly get up at 9:00 am and feel not able to do anything although I had more sleep? That's how I understood the question somehow. If so, then no I have only trouble if I have to get up earlier than usual, where I feel unable to do much at all at the start of the day, but I will get more awake over the day (like today; I woke up at 6:30 am after something like <6 hours sleep, and felt awful the whole morning, but around noon I felt actually very energetic, and still now I have trouble concentrating again). Actually I feel better to not sleep at all rather than sleeping only very short (of course, I don't know how it would be on the long term).

do you merge with others? (this made me think 5...)

In what way? Emotionally, like relating strongly to the other person for some moments? If so, then, well, it happens not that often, but I think it happened. With one person I felt sometimes like that, because we seemed to share very similar views/humour I felt most other people wouldn't understand. Or like I found a person very fascinating and could relate in some way to him/her, getting actually a little obsessed about it ^^

also, 9s go to 6s in stress, 5s to 7, so consider that. do you sometimes reach for "inappropriate" humor, ignore problems hoping they'll just go away ? or you become fearful and uncertain (after being ambivalent) ?

Hm, I see... I guess I will have to read those descriptions then too. Well, I can relate a bit with the inappropriate humour, but it does not happen that often. With the problems, I know my undecidedness might be annoying already but I cannot really tell! I can relate to both somewhat, and sometimes it is a combination of both (being fearful about it, but still ignoring it as in not doing something about it, but still being thinking about it and having trouble finding sleep often then). I cannot even tell what I do more often.

you know what ? I think you are a 9. Very likely. Hopefully someone else will give you opinion also, but I'd bet on 9.
    Because;

Quote Originally Posted by Eckhart View Post
    I am very picky when buying clothes (not in a way that I know what I want, but rather what I don't want ^^)
    THIS. that's so 9ish. Its even textbook example of 9's .. i read somewhere "9 will pick what to wear by eliminating everything she will not wear and then wearing what is left" - LOL. Did you read that somewhere or ?

I know my undecidedness might be annoying already but I cannot really tell! I can relate to both somewhat, and sometimes it is a combination of both (being fearful about it, but still ignoring it as in not doing something about it, but still being thinking about it and having trouble finding sleep often then). I cannot even tell what I do more often.
    this also sounds 9ish.

Banned
    MBTI
    me

Quote Originally Posted by Petra Pan View Post
    you know what ? I think you are a 9. Very likely. Hopefully someone else will give you opinion also, but I'd bet on 9.
    Because;

THIS. that's so 9ish. Its even textbook example of 9's .. i read somewhere "9 will pick what to wear by eliminating everything she will not wear and then wearing what is left" - LOL. Did you read that somewhere or ?

this also sounds 9ish.
    Yeah I think you're right, I didn't want to jump the gun. But I wasn't getting any 4-ish elitist vibes from Eck. I've talked to him before... I was pretty sure on 9, just wanted more info. I immediately got 9-6-2 tri-type vibes. I get a degree of warmth from him, I couldn't really see 3 or 4 as his image fix and see more 2, though I could be wrong. Head fix, i'm not so certain, but i'm thinking 6w7.

yeah i excluded 5 for sure..
    yes, i definately see a 6ish parts after 9 too.

figuring out peoples enneagram type is so fun to me; its like a puzzle.. not very easy to slove which makes it interesting.. i find ways to eliminate impossible.. rare things are fun in this way to me, maths brings the same analytical "purety" - Enneagram is very logical system, if only more people see this!

Banned
    MBTI
    me

Quote Originally Posted by Petra Pan View Post
    yeah i excluded 5 for sure..
    yes, i definately see a 6ish parts after 9 too.

figuring out peoples enneagram type is so fun to me; its like a puzzle.. not very easy to slove which makes it interesting.. i find ways to eliminate impossible.. rare things are fun in this way to me, maths brings the same analytical "purety" - Enneagram is very logical system, if only more people see this!
    Oh yeah, I love it too. Analysing with a system once you get the hang of it, is glorious. I've really taken to analysing people now. Once you figure out how to ask the right questions, it becomes fun.

Do you get any vibes for his variant Petra?

no i am still variant-dummie you?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    ???
    Socionics
    ????

Oh, ok, didn't expect now suddenly a clear result

@Petra Pan: No, I didn't read it somewhere ^^ I mean, it doesn't go ALWAYS like that, but most of the time... I believe.
    @Hopelandic: Oh, ok. I am a bit confused, but what is the difference between tri-type and "head fix", or other said, would I be now type 9 or type 6w7 as you write?

I don't know, I will have to read the descriptions soon again (read a bit about 9, but not that much). What I again don't relate so much with 9 descriptions is the whole stuff about being basically a pushover and doormat; I mean, when it is something which really doesn't bother me, I won't start an argument about it, but if it is something I really don't want then I am always strong willed against it and don't let me get forced into things. And also I don't just adapt to what is socially acceptable or go blindly by authority. But maybe that is only silly stereotypes I caught up somewhere, just like with some MBTI types (some actually on this forum here). You apparently seem to be both very sure about it now, so I think I will take now a more detailed look on the descriptions (and search for more of them).

I guess I am not elitist... I mean, I really try to appreciate different people in their way and want to take them as they are mostly. While in puberty, I was probably more of an elitist... but well, maybe it was in fact because it was in puberty Well, back then I really didn't get along with people (had also much trouble at school with other people)... and felt EVERYONE was stupid. But I stopped thinking like that later, when I found several people which are actually very nice, and that made me feel closer to people again.

edit: Oups, 3 new posts while writing.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    ???
    Socionics
    ????

I am going to make probably now a very, very silly post, but I feel the need to write about it anyway.

Do you know that feel that you suddenly start to believe you are pretending something to yourself?

I was today at university again and there was this random guy sitting behind me during the course. He made all the time half-loud "intelligent" comments, and he annoyed the hell out of me. Actually he made me cook innerly and wanting him to shake (well, obviously I would never do in real ^^), and I felt no matter what he would do next, it would only annoy me more. Actually that made me realize that it is not something which just happens the first time but happen from time to time, mostly with just annoying, obnoxious or loud people. I am not really forgiving there it seems, and it doesn't sound very accepting, does it? Or it is maybe just normal, and it would be rather unnormal to just don't give a crap about nothing?

That again made me remind myself that people actually DO sometimes think that I am very aloof and distant to them, and not so warm. I for myself don't really think that it is true, although I know I can sometimes come off like that, but they just don't know me or just have no idea / are very superficial. Then again sometimes I do wonder if they are not partly right.

You know, I am just spinning forth and back all the time in my mind about such kind of things, doubting myself and sometimes it feels like I don't make any sense to myself, as if I cannot understand myself completely always. That again makes me wonder how I could actually expect other people to understand myself Sometimes I wonder if I am just insane, and sometimes again I think maybe I simply have too much time to think about things, haha.

I don't know, does that make any sense?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    ???
    Socionics
    ????

Oh well, I read now a little bit again about it and now slowly understand what you mean with tritype. I didn't know about it before at all. So when tritype is 9-6-2, then my "normal" enneagram type would be 9? And I "jump" to the other two types in certain situations?

Also I made some tests right now (in some other thread) and still I tend to score high on type 4 although you say I don't have any type 4 vibes at all. I find enneagramm so confusing still... I mean, when I read the INFP profiles I could really relate to most of it after some time, but I don't get that feel that much so far yet with enneagramm... I mean, I can relate to aspects of different enneagramms, but cannot really tell what suits me best yet. Since you are so sure on my type and you seem to have some knowledge about it, I guess type 9 won't be totally off, but I don't know, I cannot pin me on that yet... but I don't know if I can with the other types either. Maybe I am also just applying the described types in too extreme ways, and maybe they can actually manifestate in more moderate ways.

Btw the post above I wrote in a strange mood, but it is not totally stupid still I think. What I just want to tell is that I have sometimes trouble with identifying my own qualities, because I don't know what I should compare them to. I see myself as very accepting and not so judging in comparison to other people for example, but I don't know if that is so true even. I mean, I don't tend to judge for superficial things or behaviours, but then again I am very judging when people are just being fake all the time for example, or somehow going against my values strongly. I could take such comparisons with other aspects maybe too, and so I fluctuate in my own opinion of myself from time to time, and that makes it maybe difficult...