• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

9 Hours, 9 Persons, 9 Doors

Thunderbringer

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Has anyone heard of this game? I just recently heard about it and it seems like it's actually pretty good. It's a puzzle game for the DS that has a horror/mystery feel to it. As you can tell from the title and the fact that I'm posting it here, there are 9 people in the game that each correspond to the enneagram types. Looking at this picture...:

http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/bigboxshots/1/961351_174053_front.jpg

...can you figure out which character belongs to each type? The 2 characters on the front are wearing bracelets that say 5 and 6, so clearly, those are a given, but can you guess the others?

October Rust

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
b8v3gy.jpg

My guesses :)

animenagai

MBTI Type
NeFi
Enneagram
4w3
I cheated and saw the character trailer lol. I'm quite hyped for this, looks like it was made for me :p. I wonder if you could play as someone other than 5, it would suck seeing 4 die or something.

Thunderbringer

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
I cheated and saw the character trailer lol. I'm quite hyped for this, looks like it was made for me :p. I wonder if you could play as someone other than 5, it would suck seeing 4 die or something.

I'm quite excited for it as well. I'll probably pick it up tomorrow if I can find it. Also, October Rust, you got 1, 3, and 9 correct. For those interested, here's the trailer for the game:

animenagai

MBTI Type
NeFi
Enneagram
4w3
I just finished the game. It really is an amazing game. I look at it like a pick your path visual novel. You'll need multiple play-throughs to get the most out of it. The true ending is absolutely amazing, though with quite a few loose ends and 'is that even possible, even in their world' moments as well. The game's like a very successful savant. 90% genius but still 10% retarded.

On enneagram related matters, it's safe to say that the characters aren't strictly their enneagram types, enneagram just served as an inspiration to the character design. There's still a lot of characters and moments that do fit the enneagram mold though. Either way, I highly recommend this game :)