First 12

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Is she a confirmed 8?

Also, a woman doesn't necessarily have to have a lot of natural testosterone as a teen/adult to have testosterone-impacted behavior; a lot of brain wiring occurs in the womb, and higher levels of testosterone (for whatever reason) in the mother could actually impact a developing fetus.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by dissonance View Post
    but she's not physically aggressive, nor sexually aggressive (she doesn't seem to have much of a sex drive), nor does she have upper lip hair, etc.

she's verbally confrontational, though.

i dunno, i guess i don't really know specific symptoms of high testosterone levels in girls; i'm just guessing. my Ni says...
    She may be E5 or E1 as well. Some Fives or Ones are verbally confrontational. (that's my case)
    ENTJ - LII - Intimate Five

+++ PRAISE CHRIST +++ - don't be afraid : seek and defend the Truth with boldness.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTj

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Is she a confirmed 8?

Also, a woman doesn't necessarily have to have a lot of natural testosterone as a teen/adult to have testosterone-impacted behavior; a lot of brain wiring occurs in the womb, and higher levels of testosterone (for whatever reason) in the mother could actually impact a developing fetus.
    Yeah, this is why I did not actually speak about serum testosterone levels but what is commonly referred to as high-t behavior
    ENTj 7-3-8 sx/sp

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Is she a confirmed 8?

i mean, how is type confirm-able anyways?

she's an 8 according to me, and according to the only other person i know who knows anything about enneagram. but it's possible we're both wrong. i mean, it's possible i'm wrong about everything...

i could also be wrong about her not having high levels of testosterone.
    or the supposed correlation between testosterone and 8s could be wrong...

i've been in a weird mindset about this lately...everything is so arbitrary. aaaaaaaah :confused:

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by machintruc View Post
    She may be E5 or E1 as well. Some Fives or Ones are verbally confrontational. (that's my case)
    she's definitely not a 5 or a 1.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by dissonance View Post
    i mean, how is type confirm-able anyways? she's an 8 according to me, and according to the only other person i know who knows anything about enneagram. but it's possible we're both wrong. i mean, it's possible i'm wrong about everything...
    You are totally right, I more just wanted to note the various potential flaws here... one of them being that she is potentially mistyped... I guess I could have stated that more clearly.

(Not saying she is at all, it is just one possibility among many.)

i've been in a weird mindset about this lately...everything is so arbitrary. aaaaaaaah :confused:
    Gaaaa! Ni OVERLOAD! RUN AWAY!
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft