User Tag List

First 34567 Last

Results 41 to 50 of 74

  1. #41
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    MBTI
    infp
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    infj None
    Posts
    1,368

    Default

    What are ISFJ 4's like?

    Now that I think about it, I have come across some of them. But then, there does not seem to be any here?

    I think a lot of teenagers go through a phase where the sort of seem like 4's, but it's usually only a bit of a phase for them. Which is kind of silly, in our culture.

  2. #42
    Parody Parrot meowington's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6
    Posts
    1,181

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by highlander View Post
    Interesting. Thanks.

    What stands out for me is : INFJs 1.5 % of general population, yet 17.4 % of forum population. I guess we only exist on the interwebz
    "I’m forever near a stereo saying, ‘What the fuck is this garbage?’ And the answer is always the Red Hot Chili Peppers" ~ Nick Cave

  3. #43
    Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None
    Posts
    9,635

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brains View Post
    MBTI Types, list incomplete:

    ENTP: 7, 6. 2, 3 make sense.
    ENTJ: 3, 1, cp6, 8
    ENFP: 7, 6, 8, 2
    ENFJ: 3, 2, 1, (8)
    ESTJ: 8, 3, 6, 1
    ESFJ: 2, 9, 6, 1
    ESTP: 7, 8, 3
    ESFP: 7, 4, 3, 8
    INTP: 5, 6, 9, 7
    INTJ: 1, 8, 5, 3, (6)
    INFP: 4, 6, 9
    INFJ: 6, 4, 1, 5, 9
    ISTJ: 6, 1, 5
    ISFJ: 2, 6, 9, 3, 1
    ISTP: 6, 5, 9, 3, 7,
    ISFP: 4, 9, 6, 7
    ENTP 2 would is hardly a combination I would call common
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

  4. #44
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    MBTI
    infp
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    infj None
    Posts
    1,368

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by meowington View Post
    Interesting. Thanks.

    What stands out for me is : INFJs 1.5 % of general population, yet 17.4 % of forum population. I guess we only exist on the interwebz
    Lol, why are INFJ's so freaking rare? Do you think it's the "chameleon" ability?

  5. #45
    Parody Parrot meowington's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6
    Posts
    1,181

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackout View Post
    Lol, why are INFJ's so freaking rare? Do you think it's the "chameleon" ability?
    I really don't know. It's actually pretty frustrating that my "normal" is pretty bizar to many people. I've even considered traveling to Japan to see if I blend in better over there (probably not though, since I'm a balding Caucasian :p)

    Even the chameleon thing can be frustrating : when I'm in a very happy mood and meet new people they often tend to read me wrong : mistake me for a carefree extrovert kind of person.
    "I’m forever near a stereo saying, ‘What the fuck is this garbage?’ And the answer is always the Red Hot Chili Peppers" ~ Nick Cave
    Likes Blackout liked this post

  6. #46
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    MBTI
    infp
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    infj None
    Posts
    1,368

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by meowington View Post
    I really don't know. It's actually pretty frustrating that my "normal" is pretty bizar to many people. I've even considered traveling to Japan to see if I blend in better over there (probably not though, since I'm a balding Caucasian :p)

    Even the chameleon thing can be frustrating : when I'm in a very happy mood and meet new people they often tend to read me wrong : mistake me for a carefree extrovert kind of person.
    I get that sometimes.

    Except, often I get negative projections that kind of run the gambit a little. That's cool, I've always wanted to visit Japan. I think I would be happier in France, though.

  7. #47
    Parody Parrot meowington's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6
    Posts
    1,181

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackout View Post
    I think I would be happier in France, though.
    You're Canadian if I'm not mistaken right ? Sounds like a great country too I'd say. Probably in my top 3 of most ideal countries.
    But that's the thing with ideals : it's just a generalized inner idea one has : same goes for France, where I've been many times : it's not all that romantic and cultural as the public image sometimes make belief. Just certain aspects of it.
    "I’m forever near a stereo saying, ‘What the fuck is this garbage?’ And the answer is always the Red Hot Chili Peppers" ~ Nick Cave

  8. #48
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    MBTI
    infp
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    infj None
    Posts
    1,368

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by meowington View Post
    You're Canadian if I'm not mistaken right ? Sounds like a great country too I'd say. Probably in my top 3 of most ideal countries.
    But that's the thing with ideals : it's just a generalized inner idea one has : same goes for France, where I've been many times : it's not all that romantic and cultural as the public image sometimes make belief. Just certain aspects of it.
    I think it's all relative.

    I hesitate to really say that anymore, or about most places. I know, what a terrible thing to say, right?

  9. #49
    Parody Parrot meowington's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6
    Posts
    1,181

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackout View Post
    I think it's all relative.

    I hesitate to really say that anymore, or about most places. I know, what a terrible thing to say, right?
    Maybe, maybe not. I often have that same thought. And with globalization I fear a lot of countries eventually lose their unique identity.
    "I’m forever near a stereo saying, ‘What the fuck is this garbage?’ And the answer is always the Red Hot Chili Peppers" ~ Nick Cave
    Likes Blackout liked this post

  10. #50
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    MBTI
    infp
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    infj None
    Posts
    1,368

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by meowington View Post
    Maybe, maybe not. I often have that same thought. And with globalization I fear a lot of countries eventually lose their unique identity.
    Lawl, yes I agree, and it goes even deeper then that.

    Sorry, I just need my freedom, what can I say? but that's certainly all I will say for now.
    Likes meowington liked this post

Similar Threads

  1. What definition of I and E do you find most useful?
    By UnitOfPopulation in forum General Psychology
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 07-06-2014, 09:11 PM
  2. Most common enneatype of each MBTI Type
    By Elfboy in forum Enneagram
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 04-27-2011, 03:01 AM
  3. What are the most and least common MBTI types?
    By /DG/ in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 135
    Last Post: 08-24-2010, 07:23 PM
  4. Something Most People Rarely Ever Stop to Think About...
    By RansomedbyFire in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 09-24-2007, 11:02 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO