• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Most common and most rare enneatype?

Blackout

Permabanned
MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
What are ISFJ 4's like?

Now that I think about it, I have come across some of them. But then, there does not seem to be any here?

I think a lot of teenagers go through a phase where the sort of seem like 4's, but it's usually only a bit of a phase for them. Which is kind of silly, in our culture.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
MBTI Types, list incomplete:

ENTP: 7, 6. 2, 3 make sense.
ENTJ: 3, 1, cp6, 8
ENFP: 7, 6, 8, 2
ENFJ: 3, 2, 1, (8)
ESTJ: 8, 3, 6, 1
ESFJ: 2, 9, 6, 1
ESTP: 7, 8, 3
ESFP: 7, 4, 3, 8
INTP: 5, 6, 9, 7
INTJ: 1, 8, 5, 3, (6)
INFP: 4, 6, 9
INFJ: 6, 4, 1, 5, 9
ISTJ: 6, 1, 5
ISFJ: 2, 6, 9, 3, 1
ISTP: 6, 5, 9, 3, 7,
ISFP: 4, 9, 6, 7

ENTP 2 would is hardly a combination I would call common

Blackout

Permabanned
MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Interesting. Thanks.

What stands out for me is : INFJs 1.5 % of general population, yet 17.4 % of forum population. I guess we only exist on the interwebz ;)

Lol, why are INFJ's so freaking rare? Do you think it's the "chameleon" ability?

meowington

Parody Parrot
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Lol, why are INFJ's so freaking rare? Do you think it's the "chameleon" ability?

I really don't know. It's actually pretty frustrating that my "normal" is pretty bizar to many people. I've even considered traveling to Japan to see if I blend in better over there :D (probably not though, since I'm a balding Caucasian :p)

Even the chameleon thing can be frustrating : when I'm in a very happy mood and meet new people they often tend to read me wrong : mistake me for a carefree extrovert kind of person.

Blackout

Permabanned
MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I really don't know. It's actually pretty frustrating that my "normal" is pretty bizar to many people. I've even considered traveling to Japan to see if I blend in better over there :D (probably not though, since I'm a balding Caucasian :p)

Even the chameleon thing can be frustrating : when I'm in a very happy mood and meet new people they often tend to read me wrong : mistake me for a carefree extrovert kind of person.
I get that sometimes.

Except, often I get negative projections that kind of run the gambit a little. That's cool, I've always wanted to visit Japan. I think I would be happier in France, though. :(

meowington

Parody Parrot
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w7
I think I would be happier in France, though. :(

You're Canadian if I'm not mistaken right ? Sounds like a great country too I'd say. Probably in my top 3 of most ideal countries.
But that's the thing with ideals : it's just a generalized inner idea one has : same goes for France, where I've been many times : it's not all that romantic and cultural as the public image sometimes make belief. Just certain aspects of it.

Blackout

Permabanned
MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You're Canadian if I'm not mistaken right ? Sounds like a great country too I'd say. Probably in my top 3 of most ideal countries.
But that's the thing with ideals : it's just a generalized inner idea one has : same goes for France, where I've been many times : it's not all that romantic and cultural as the public image sometimes make belief. Just certain aspects of it.
I think it's all relative.

I hesitate to really say that anymore, or about most places. I know, what a terrible thing to say, right?

meowington

Parody Parrot
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w7
I think it's all relative.

I hesitate to really say that anymore, or about most places. I know, what a terrible thing to say, right?

Maybe, maybe not. I often have that same thought. And with globalization I fear a lot of countries eventually lose their unique identity.

Blackout

Permabanned
MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Maybe, maybe not. I often have that same thought. And with globalization I fear a lot of countries eventually lose their unique identity.

Lawl, yes I agree, and it goes even deeper then that.

Sorry, I just need my freedom, what can I say? but that's certainly all I will say for now.

meowington

Parody Parrot
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Lawl, yes I agree, and it goes even deeper then that.

Sorry, I just need my freedom, what can I say? but that's certainly all I will say for now.

Ok it'd it be interesting to know what you mean with "deeper then that". Not entirely sure what you are secretive about. It's just a general topic isn't it ? but okay, no problem :)

Blackout

Permabanned
MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Ok it'd it be interesting to know what you mean with "deeper then that". Not entirely sure what you are secretive about. It's just a general topic isn't it ? but okay, no problem :)

Don't upset the flock!

It's the New World Order

evilrubberduckie

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
you guys are forgetting about the 10 enegram. You know. the ones with God complex? I dont know about you but i run into them all the fucking time.

Luke O

Super Ape
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
you guys are forgetting about the 10 enegram. You know. the ones with God complex? I dont know about you but i run into them all the fucking time.

Even rarer are the 11s.

Spinal_Tap_-_Up_to_Eleven.jpg

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
There are also all the irrational enneatypes, so very rare, like the .333 repeatings and the infamous Pi enneatype 3.14(etc) and the golden ratio enneatype 1.61...

senza tema

nunc rosa cras fex
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
There are also all the irrational enneatypes, so very rare, like the .333 repeatings and the infamous Pi enneatype 3.14(etc) and the golden ratio enneatype 1.61...

You forgot the ultimate enneagram type. Namely E: 2.718281828....

:nono:

Ashtart

Obliviously Mad
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The rarest enneatype is obviously 4.20983/0

deathwarmedup

MBTI Type