Thread: Your Tritype

From the Undertow CuriousFeeling's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII

Mine would be 4w5, 5w4, and 1w2. When solving a problem, at first I go by how I feel about something, how it relates to me, what type of creative vision I have to bring to the table. I tend to focus on what my imagination/heart tells me first. In order to figure out the steps to achieve this desired end result, I end up heavily intellectualizing it, what body of knowledge I already have on the issue, consult manuals/ research the topic at length, practically withdraw from the world. Then I implement the plan, and I can be picky about how it will be done... it has to be done according to how I see it should be done, to live up to the standard that I see my vision... kind of perfectionistic. I can be caring and for moral reform, but more in terms of treating others with respect and not ostracizing people because they are different, or lack/have traits that aren't considered popular or en vogue. Think of the kid that gets picked on in school... the fact he is picked on pisses me off, and I want the bullies to treat him with respect and kindness because I feel that human beings should be treated kindly and respectfully. I tend to go off on romantic fantasies... very prone to them. I love to intellectualize everything, but at the same time, there's a romantic vision attached to my intellectual thoughts. For instance, whenever I gaze into the universe and see how vast it is, analyze the various mechanisms and laws of physics it functions by, I think that not only is it fascinating from a scientific standpoint, but also find it so beautiful and awe inspiring. I get big emotional reactions from learning something new, and my mood can be effected by what I learn. I am quite sensitive to changes in the environment, from an aesthetic point of view and how it influences my mood.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Johari/Nohari

“Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings -- always darker, emptier and simpler.”
    ― Friedrich Nietzsche

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

5w6 and 9w1 are in my tritype for sure with 5w6 being the core. The heart fix is a little trickier. I posted a set of videos over on some enneagram forum and they were all saying 2w1. At first I thought the suggestion was crazy talk because 2 is one of my lowest scoring types on enneagram tests. But I think I do give off more of a 2 than a 3 or 4 impression on video. So I'm still not clear on the heart fix. Unlike 2's, I don't really like serving others that much. I don't have the pride issue going on. I don't help others meet their needs so much I forget my own. I'm not at all manipulative in an emotional sense.

I identify with 3w4 to the extent that I do care about success and how I compare relative to others but I just don't have the self-promotional skills nor the ability to just keep changing my external image at will in order to succeed.

Lately I've been scoring fairly high on type 4, so I've wondered about possibly having 4 in my trifix. I do get mild depression now and then I have existential anxiety issues. I want to feel like I'm unique and special. I can feel strong envy for others who have something I want. Yet unlike some 4's, I don't want to be too unique. It's a good feeling to know there are others like you. I also don't embrace melancholy and prefer more even keeled emotions rather than emotional intensity.
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

would be lovely if there was a link to a free tritype test there. i have no idea about wings n such but i think if i remember right it was like 792...maaaybe...but who the hell knows...i can't trust the tests...i can't be totally sure i'm even actually a 7w6...but...i think so...
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

I think you can take your declining order of types in a regular test and work that into a trifix.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Teacher (Idyllic), ESE-IEI (Si-ESFj), SLue|I|, Sanguine-Melancholy
    Sage, True Neutral (Chaotic Good), Type III Anti-Hero
    Inventive > Artistic > Leisurely > Dramatic
    7w6 > 4w3 > 9w8, weakside sp/so

Dark Worker (Sacrificing)
    Freewheeling Designer

Hayekian Asshole

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

yeah...i think that's what i did there...i don't know that i've taken one that listed the different wings though...i wish there was more information about it tho...i mean what's the hold up for real...i'd like to read it...i can't imagine being at all close to a 1 tho so maybe i'm 7w6 9w8 2w3 ??? idk
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Banned
    MBTI
    me

Quote Originally Posted by Petra Pan View Post
    i am very curious how its like to be INFP and 6. I know a gu who is infp 6.. he facinates me but the more i know him the more he pisses me how SJ-like he is: but he isnt SJ!
    It adds another dimension. I'd say my connection to my superego is very strong. That's not to say I have much integrity as a person, more that I am quite in touch with my 'higher self', which normally gives me a lot of self discipline, and mostly a strong inner critic. I am quite harmless and try very hard not to hurt people in any way, but often am quite harsh and highly critical. I am generally hyper realistic, and very cynical (though still positive) but I try not to show the cynicism. Compared to an infp 4 or 5, i'd probably be quite sj like :P I initiate things with people, and although I don't like being the main boss, I like being in control.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Quote Originally Posted by Petra Pan View Post
    i am very curious how its like to be INFP and 6. I know a gu who is infp 6.. he facinates me but the more i know him the more he pisses me how SJ-like he is: but he isnt SJ!
    As an INFP 6, I actually mistyped myself as a 4 for the longest time because I tend to get very emotional and have a huge desire for authenticity, though it was certainly Fi working. Basically, I'm a phobic 6 with a very avoidant personality. If something scares me or I know will cause problems, I will try to find ways to escape from it, either physically (by moving away) or emotionally (by keeping to myself). I tend to use Ne a little too much in this way and am always finding new problems (very imaginary problems) that I have to find ways to avoid. It can get very tiring, and since I'm a stickler for honesty, I sometimes say things or act in ways that are not appropriate for the situation and end up causing problems for myself or others.
    We cast away priceless time in dreams, born of imagination, fed upon illusion, and put to death by reality. - Judy Garland

ReflecTcelfeR

In taking a different test this morning my top three were 5w4, 5w6 and 4w5.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by ReflecttcelfeR View Post
    In taking a different test this morning my top three were 5w4, 5w6 and 4w5.
    oooh did ya take one that listed your top 3? i wanna take it. that wouldn't be your tritype tho...it has to be your highest in each...triad...?? is that the word?
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ISFJ

Last time I took the test the highest for each triad was 8 7 2.