User Tag List

First 123

Glycerine

I am going to try 5w6 for a bit.

MBTI
    enfj
    Enneagram

Regardless of type, you remind me of myself. I still can't say 100% what type I am.....always focusing on the parts that don't fit. I don't know if I'll ever know.

Good luck.

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by Pitseleh View Post
    I thought I was 9 at first, 3 for a little while, and can relate to 5 a lot. I am a SP/SO for sure. What vibe do I give off, enneagram masters?

9: I am a huge door mat, avoid conflict at all costs, very self contained. As long as something doesn't affect me directly, I stay calm in conflict situations, agreeable to a fault, have a tendency to sweep uncomfortable situations under the rug and pretend everything is good.

3: I will do anything I need to do if I have a goal at hand. I am image-conscious to an extent but I rarely dress up and put makeup on. In other words, very casual. I resent people who try to force a certain public image on me. I can be a braggart but at the same time, I hate tooting my own horn and don't like to be publicly recognized for stuff. People say I am too modest and humble for my own good. On the other hand, I can be very competitive and size people up.

5: 90% of my day consists of analyzing ideas and thoughts. You could say that I can be very detached from the world, aloof and in my own head a lot. If there is an emotional situation, I completely detach from the situation and analyze what could be fixed. I am insanely private and am not very in tune with my emotions whatsoever.
    I vote for 9. 3 is the soul child of 9, so it makes sense that you identify with both.
    the shoheen ho of the wind of the west and the lulla lo of the soft sea billow - Alfred Graves

Glycerine

Quote Originally Posted by momof3 View Post
    Regardless of type, you remind me of myself. I still can't say 100% what type I am.....always focusing on the parts that don't fit. I don't know if I'll ever know.

Good luck.
    haha, I was thinking about it and the security thing doesn't really sound like me. I don't do everything to aim for security. I wouldn't really consider myself to be a "loyalist" even if I am the authority.

Glycerine

Settling on 9. 3 point of growth and 6 point of stress.