• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What enneagram type am I?

momof3

MBTI Type
enfj
Enneagram
Regardless of type, you remind me of myself. I still can't say 100% what type I am.....always focusing on the parts that don't fit. I don't know if I'll ever know. :shrug:

Good luck.

Gerbah

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
5w4
I thought I was 9 at first, 3 for a little while, and can relate to 5 a lot. I am a SP/SO for sure. What vibe do I give off, enneagram masters?

9: I am a huge door mat, avoid conflict at all costs, very self contained. As long as something doesn't affect me directly, I stay calm in conflict situations, agreeable to a fault, have a tendency to sweep uncomfortable situations under the rug and pretend everything is good.

3: I will do anything I need to do if I have a goal at hand. I am image-conscious to an extent but I rarely dress up and put makeup on. In other words, very casual. I resent people who try to force a certain public image on me. I can be a braggart but at the same time, I hate tooting my own horn and don't like to be publicly recognized for stuff. People say I am too modest and humble for my own good. On the other hand, I can be very competitive and size people up.

5: 90% of my day consists of analyzing ideas and thoughts. You could say that I can be very detached from the world, aloof and in my own head a lot. If there is an emotional situation, I completely detach from the situation and analyze what could be fixed. I am insanely private and am not very in tune with my emotions whatsoever.

I vote for 9. 3 is the soul child of 9, so it makes sense that you identify with both.

G

Glycerine

Regardless of type, you remind me of myself. I still can't say 100% what type I am.....always focusing on the parts that don't fit. I don't know if I'll ever know. :shrug:

Good luck.
haha, I was thinking about it and the security thing doesn't really sound like me. I don't do everything to aim for security. I wouldn't really consider myself to be a "loyalist" even if I am the authority.