User Tag List

First 12

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    3w4

It's interesting that it's worded that way- be vs maintain. I wonder if it's because for a Nine, their personal happiness revolves around the people around them being happy. That, in turn, makes the Nine happy. It's an interesting thought.... anyway, I do think your results on the test indicate you are more likely to have a One wing than an Eight. However, not everyone has a strong wing. You may find you relate to the description of type Nine as a whole. Have you read up on it? What did you think?

Nine with a One-Wing
    “The Dreamer”

The traits of the Nine and those of the One tend to reinforce each other. Nines repress their emotions to maintain self-control while Ones repress their emotions to maintain self-control. Thus, this subtype tends to be more cerebral than the Nine with an Eight-wing–more interested in ideas, symbols, and concepts. In this subtype we see people who are more emotionally controlled and cooler than those in the other subtype, although they may well display moments of anger and moral indignation. Out of the blue, the complacent, agreeable Nine becomes critical and sarcastic. Both subtypes of the Nine are attracted to questions of philosophy and spirituality, but in the Nine with a One-wing there is a distinctive idealistic quality in their beliefs.

Healthy persons of this subtype possess enormous integrity and are extremely principled. Their great common sense helps them to be wise in their judgments, particularly about others. They are alert to issues of fairness and objectivity when they are called on to act or to judge situations. Healthy Nines with a One-wing are wonderful at synthesizing different schools of thought and sorting out the common threads between them. They can be highly imaginative and creative, seeking to express and share their visions of an ideal world. They tend to be sunny and friendly, but with a certain seriousness about their ideals. They enjoy teaching, and may be moral leaders, teaching most effectively by their example. This subtype makes a good friend or therapist, balancing the Nine’s nonjudgmental listening with the One’s wisdom and desire to give helpful advice.

Average persons of this subtype may be crusaders of some sort, because they seek to improve the world in whatever way they can. They are sure of their opinions and usually have fixed ideas about their basic beliefs. They tend to be orderly and self-controlled, particularly with their emotions. At the same time, average Nines with a One-wing tend to get caught up in non-essential activities, which can derail their ability to stay on track with long range goals. They can be quite busy, all though many of their activities are geared toward maintaining order and the status quo. They are less adventurous, and want to avoid all personal conflicts. They often repress their anger more than Nines with an Eight-wing, and are more likely to become testy and smolder through clenched teeth rather than raise their voice or cause a scene, especially in public. In such cases, they can be passive-aggressive, and sarcastic. Average Nines with a One-wing are concerned with propriety and respectability, and often feel morally superior to others. There is a “prim and proper” quality to them and they tend to be perfectionists in some areas of their lives, and negligent in others.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    AllPersonality.com blog
    INFJ 3w4 sp

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

You can have balanced wings, it's not uncommon. Reading them up would let you pin it down easily enough. I choose not to worry about mine, wings are somewhat unimportant. I think Rebe was onto something above with the be vs maintain. You'd have to question the author to get a better answer than that one.
    5 3 9

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4~9

Type 1 Perfectionism |||||||||||||||||||| 90%
    Type 2 Helpfulness |||||||||||| 42%
    Type 3 Image Focus |||||||||||| 46%
    Type 4 Hypersensitivity |||||||||||||||||| 78%
    Type 5 Detachment |||||||||||||||| 66%
    Type 6 Anxiety |||||||||||||||| 66%
    Type 7 Adventurousness |||||||||||| 46%
    Type 8 Aggressiveness |||||||||||||| 58%
    Type 9 Calmness |||||| 30%

Hmmm.. this is beyond me...
    "...Have you fallen in love with the wrong person yet?"
    Jace said, "Unfortunately, Lady of the Haven, my one true love remains myself."
    "At least," she said, "you don't have to worry about rejection, Jace Wayland"
    "Not necessarily. I turn myself down occasionally, just to keep it interesting"

- The City Of Bones

Here is my blog where I post my thoughts and feelings. Please have a go and comment if you like.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Einnas View Post
    Type 1 Perfectionism |||||||||||||||||||| 90%
    Type 2 Helpfulness |||||||||||| 42%
    Type 3 Image Focus |||||||||||| 46%
    Type 4 Hypersensitivity |||||||||||||||||| 78%
    Type 5 Detachment |||||||||||||||| 66%
    Type 6 Anxiety |||||||||||||||| 66%
    Type 7 Adventurousness |||||||||||| 46%
    Type 8 Aggressiveness |||||||||||||| 58%
    Type 9 Calmness |||||| 30%

Hmmm.. this is beyond me...
    1- The Reformer

You also scored high on 4, you may be under some kind of stress? that may cause an ennegram one to act out on fours defense mechanisms. Although, you are an INFP right? This is more likely:4- The individualist. And you may have scored 1 simply because 1s values are similar to INFP values. It's hard to tell, you will have to read the profiles and see if you can relate
    5 3 9

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4~9

Quote Originally Posted by King-Of-Despair View Post
    1- The Reformer

You also scored high on 4, you may be under some kind of stress? that may cause an ennegram one to act out on fours defense mechanisms. Although, you are an INFP right? This is more likely:4- The individualist. And you may have scored 1 simply because 1s values are similar to INFP values. It's hard to tell, you will have to read the profiles and see if you can relate

Thanks.. Will do ^^
    Well, first month of school is stressful
    "...Have you fallen in love with the wrong person yet?"
    Jace said, "Unfortunately, Lady of the Haven, my one true love remains myself."
    "At least," she said, "you don't have to worry about rejection, Jace Wayland"
    "Not necessarily. I turn myself down occasionally, just to keep it interesting"

- The City Of Bones

Here is my blog where I post my thoughts and feelings. Please have a go and comment if you like.