User Tag List

First 12345 Last

MBTI
    GONE

Why SF always get so much hate? >_<

Silicon Valley is 5 I can see that, but there is a lot of creativity and innovation within the very technical realms of Cobalt, C++, Oracle, SQL, and whatever other tech languages they speak here.

San Francisco is a different animal, I can see 5w4 or 4w5. It's a city full of creative and educated/conscious people.

I hear everyone say good things about Berlin. 2 of my friends wanna live there. I want to join them >_<
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

la native here. i'd say we're a 7 because we're about the sun, the beach, entertainment, california girls, surfing, outdoor sports, fun, etc. just think the beach boys.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w? sp/sx

The atmosphere of New Orleans, to me, is definitely 4. This is coming from someone born in New Orleans.
    "A spill at the plant increased the phosphates in the lake and produced a scum of algae so thick that the swamp smell filled the air, infiltrating the genteel mansions. Debutantes cried over the misfortune of coming out in a season everyone would remember for its bad smell."

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

I'm sorry, I had to get it out here.

What type is Clevelandtown, everyone?

Maybe a 4?

(I can't type Detroit, because I never bothered sticking around there long enough to find out. It was a wise decision in the long run, I think.)

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by The Ü View Post
    (I can't type Detroit, because I never bothered sticking around there long enough to find out. It was a wise decision in the long run, I think.)
    This dude, on the other hand, did, and he is likely suicidal:

Sniffles

Maybe we should start off with what Detroit is NOT, and just go with the process of elimination.

Quote Originally Posted by CzeCze View Post

Silicon Valley is 5 I can see that, but there is a lot of creativity and innovation within the very technical realms of Cobalt, C++, Oracle, SQL, and whatever other tech languages they speak here.

San Francisco is a different animal, I can see 5w4 or 4w5. It's a city full of creative and educated/conscious people.

I hear everyone say good things about Berlin. 2 of my friends wanna live there. I want to join them >_<
    Because they only see the "liberalism" that they see on T.V.?

I think 4w5 would be a pretty good match for S.F. It is definitely in a way "unique" and S.F. doesn't shy away from it. Take it for what it is.

Which is probably why people are so afraid of S.F. or something.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTj

Quote Originally Posted by CzeCze View Post

Lol Berlin is some kind of stereotypical mecca for US liberals. I don't know what's so great about it, just a lot of plains, wind, turkish people and avant-garde / snobbish hipsters. Central / southern germany is 54352334 times better.
    ENTj 7-3-8 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    Lol Berlin is some kind of stereotypical mecca for US liberals. I don't know what's so great about it, just a lot of plains, wind, turkish people and avant-garde / snobbish hipsters. Central / southern germany is 54352334 times better.
    I'm sorry, I would like to visit the Alsace-Lorraine region some day. North-Eastern France/South-Western Germany is better

Hard to believe such a region today had such a war-torn history.

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

San Francisco is 7w6, I think. The city of the hippies.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan