User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Enneagram Testing

4 so/sp

I thought this was quite good, and lines up with what I've enneagrammed myself as. Definitely B/D for me.

B was the obvious choice within the A/B/C question. I'm definitely not A, and although I think I aspire to C, B describes my natural state.

Within the D/E/F, there were elements of F which fit, but ultimately when it comes to conflict and how I handle my emotions around others, I am incredibly D-ish (and have been told by a few people during conflict that I'm cold and detached, and once, even robotic - although, lol, the 'robotic' element was just because I refused to react as dramatically as the other person... someone needs to stay calm!!). I'm also extremely self-controlled (that has been an element of myself my entire life) and 'efficient'.
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints

Starcrossed Seafarer Array Aquarelle's Avatar

Huh, this is pretty good. I'm definitely B,F, so type 4. I've only done the Enneagram test once, and I tested 5w4, but I've always kind of thought 4w5 sounds more like me.
    Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

My blog:
    TypeC: Adventures of an Introvert