Ok, so the aim of this game is to understand what happens to people when their Instinctual Variant is blocked by circumstance. In order to get all the variants in properly, I had to come up with a pretty bleak sounding scenario, so apologies for that in advance. This was the only way I could think of to examine the variants under stress. Let's begin:
You're MBTI, Enneagram and Variants are the same, but now you're a leper, one of the only ones, and it kinda freaks most people out. A lot of the time, you find that people won't come near you, because they don't wanna catch it, (and if they got too close they would.) You can't work so you have very little money/security, and few employment opportunities but you have your own reasons to wanna live, and a few friends that are prepared to give you a room in their house, (though quite far from them) but those people are kind of frowned upon because of it.
This situation cannot be changed.
For each variant combination:
1. How would you instinctively behave towards people?
2. What would be your biggest priority?
3. How would you feel about the idea of dating?
4. What is your biggest concern about all of this?
5. Do you think this might change your variant order? How?
7. What would keep you happy?