• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

am i 7 or 4 or 9?

speculative

Feelin' FiNe
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
There are other sites out there, but I found this site's description of my point 4 sp to be good, so I'll provide those links. (This site refers to "sexual" as "intimate"):

Type 4 Intimate (Sexual): Enneagram Central - Subtype Four Intimate

Type 7 Intimate (Sexual): Enneagram Central - Subtype Seven Intimate

Type 9 Intimate (Sexual): Enneagram Central - Subtype Nine Intimate

Although the descriptions will be different, you will probably notice a common thread running through them. Some say that the instinctual variants are far more important than the actual types in Enneagram theory... Hope this helps. :)

Walking Tourist

it's tea time!
MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
These are interesting. I can see myself in all three types, however...
sigh...
I probably identify a little more with seven than with nine or four... I think that nine comes in second place... but it's really close...
Fee free to ask me more questions...

There are other sites out there, but I found this site's description of my point 4 sp to be good, so I'll provide those links. (This site refers to "sexual" as "intimate"):

Type 4 Intimate (Sexual): Enneagram Central - Subtype Four Intimate

Type 7 Intimate (Sexual): Enneagram Central - Subtype Seven Intimate

Type 9 Intimate (Sexual): Enneagram Central - Subtype Nine Intimate

Although the descriptions will be different, you will probably notice a common thread running through them. Some say that the instinctual variants are far more important than the actual types in Enneagram theory... Hope this helps. :)