User Tag List

View Poll Results: What do my instincts tell me?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sx/Sp

4 21.05%
  • Sp/Sx

15 78.95%
First 1234 Last

Quote Originally Posted by ajblaise View Post
    My instincts say sp/so
    That's a new one! I might need to adjust my polling options.

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by ajblaise View Post
    My instincts say sp/so
    Wolfy doesn't strike me as someone who has an issue with being assertive when it's called for or holding back, he has tact is all.

I think it is some combination of sp and sx. My life has been characterised by a series of relationships one on one. Building a connection with someone, going too much in that direction for some people. The biggest comment from people I get is I make them feel safe, I get that a lot. Some kind of emotional safety, that seems relevant. I was reading the nine sp/so and it seems like they have a problem with asserting themselves. It said they were the least assertive of all the enneagram types. I don't really have an issue asserting myself. I do tend to take a mediator type of role, I see that as a more general nine trait.

Blackcat, come and give your take on it. Please!

Thanks for voting everybody, BC reckons sp/sx too. And I have given it some thought. I am kind of disappointed in a way. I have almost no type methods left to mess with my mind over.

Now leave me to live in a secure, comfortable environment where I can pursue my private interests in depth. The sp/sx way. Your mate, the mystic, the quiet supporter, wolfy the sp/sx.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by wolfy View Post
    I am kind of disappointed in a way. I have almost no type methods left to mess with my mind over.
    Have you contemplated Socionics yet? Big 5? Taken the MAPP inventory? Type A? Type B? Mode of attachment? Surely there is some mind fuck waiting to perplex you on this site?

Now leave me to live in a secure, comfortable environment where I can pursue my private interests in depth.
    Never. I will bother you with non-sense to confound your solitude. Muhahaaa...

--------------------
    Type Stats:
    MBTI -> (E) 77.14% | (i) 22.86% ; (S) 60% | (n) 40% ; (T) 72.22% | (f) 27.78% ; (P) 51.43% | (j) 48.57%
    BIG 5 -> Extroversion 77% ; Accommodation 60% ; Orderliness 62% ; Emotional Stability 64% ; Open Mindedness 74%

Quotes:
    "If somebody asks your MBTI type on a first date, run". -Donna Cecilia
    "Enneagram is psychological underpinnings. Cognitive Functions are mental reasoning and perceptional processes. -Sanjuro

Quote Originally Posted by Halla74 View Post
    Have you contemplated Socionics yet? Big 5? Taken the MAPP inventory? Type A? Type B? Mode of attachment? Surely there is some mind fuck waiting to perplex you on this site?
    Gee thanks! So much fun awaits. .........:workout:

Never. I will bother you with non-sense to confound your solitude. Muhahaaa...

Go for it! Makes perfect sense to me.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

Gee thanks! So much fun awaits. .........:workout:
    All typological systems are imperfect approximations of our true nature, but fun to contemplate on.

Go for it! Makes perfect sense to me.
    Spoken like a true artisan!
    Let the good times roll!
    --------------------
    Type Stats:
    MBTI -> (E) 77.14% | (i) 22.86% ; (S) 60% | (n) 40% ; (T) 72.22% | (f) 27.78% ; (P) 51.43% | (j) 48.57%
    BIG 5 -> Extroversion 77% ; Accommodation 60% ; Orderliness 62% ; Emotional Stability 64% ; Open Mindedness 74%

Quotes:
    "If somebody asks your MBTI type on a first date, run". -Donna Cecilia
    "Enneagram is psychological underpinnings. Cognitive Functions are mental reasoning and perceptional processes. -Sanjuro

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Thanks for voting everybody, BC reckons sp/sx too. And I have given it some thought. I am kind of disappointed in a way. I have almost no type methods left to mess with my mind over.

Now leave me to live in a secure, comfortable environment where I can pursue my private interests in depth. The sp/sx way. Your mate, the mystic, the quiet supporter, wolfy the sp/sx.
    oh..i'm sure we can come up with something for you to contemplate.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    oh..i'm sure we can come up with something for you to contemplate.
    I bet you can. I need to get my socionics type sussed out now that I think about it.