User Tag List

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Lightbulb How last instincts affect how you get along with others

This is about how instincts affect your interactions. Like, how an sx first would get along with an sx last, etc.

So here are a few questions for you to answer! The first one is more general, the second and third ones more specific.

As an so first, how does someone having so last affect your interaction with them or how you like them?

-OR-

As an sx first, how does someone having sx last affect your interaction with them or how you like them?

-OR-

As an sp first, how does someone having sp last affect your interaction with them or how you like them?

Here's another question-

How do you get along with someone of an opposite stacking? How about someone who isn't opposite, but has your dominant instinct as their last (example- sx/sp interacting with sp/so).
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Alright, I'll start.

As an sx first, how does someone having sx last affect your interaction with them or how you like them?

I get the feeling that they are holding back something in their minds. Like they communicate indirectly or something; they have a mysterious feel to them. I often have to ask them direct questions to get the answers that I want, and that makes them feel uncomfortable it seems.

Also I feel like I'm being ignored if other people are around. It's like they have an unstable, unheard sx instinct in them. They don't know who to talk to, and never seem to give anyone enough in a social situation. Since I enjoy mainly one to one conversations, sx lasts seem to not really understand the concept of "bonding" at all. In fact, my best friend is an sp/so; and when we were reading about enneagram stuff and I showed him sx/sp, he asked me "what's bonding?"

How do you get along with someone of an opposite stacking?

I tend to have awkward interactions with them. I feel kind of uncomfortable with it; and they seem to as well. We just don't have much to say to each other. In fact, the only so/sp that I've really gotten to know is my aunt; otherwise I just seem to naturally not get to know or meet so/sps.

How about someone who isn't opposite, but has your dominant instinct as their last?

I actually tend to get along well with sp/sos, but I still feel like they are a bit uncomfortable. My best friend and my dad are both sp/sos. I don't really feel uncomfortable with the interaction at all, but it takes a while for me and sp/sos to get comfortable with each other. But once we do, it's fine. I like them.

NOTE: Everything I said in general about sx lasts applies to so/sps and sp/sos for me on top of what I said specifically.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

NOTE: I'm 4 sx-so.

I tend to not notice them and they don't notice me. If we're thrown in the mix, we make it work, but we don't naturally seek each other out, I feel. There's a lack of interest on both sides, though nothing that stands in the way of cooperating towards a common goal really.

How do you get along with someone of an opposite stacking?

They *can* aggrevate me. Especially those that are stuck in their dom SP style. It comes off almost selfish and narrowminded to be so focused on your own comfort constantly and complaining about every little physical discomfort, though I do understand that it is important to them. Add however some social guilttripping due to the fact that they feel others aren't accomodating their physical needs, and I wanna throw something at them :steam:

How about someone who isn't opposite, but has your dominant instinct as their last?

I get on with them alright, as we bond over the social thing. It's not nearly as intense as someone who's sx himself, but they do the social niceties just fine and it gives a warm and relaxed atmosphere to work with, though it typically lacks that *vibe* that draws me in.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

sx first dating sx last

it doesnt work. dont even attempt it.