• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Traditional Enneagram] Your enneagram type

My Enneagram type is:

• Total voters

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Taking tests is fun and it's been a while... My score changed :ohmy:

You are most likely a type 7.

Taking wings into account, you seem to be a 7w6.

Maybe....just maybe....but not really a 7w6

Chrysanthea

according to this test my enneagram would be: 5w4 4w5 9w1.... So just everything reversed. Hm hm hm hm... shall I consider this?

Ludmila

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w4
My type is 5w4. I took a couple of tests and kept getting 4w5 but it sounded too emotional for me to consider 4 as my core type. I then read a book on enneagram and type 5 described me so well it was scary. The descriptions of the different behaviors associated with the health levels helps the most to identify type in my opinion.

Kullervo

Permabanned
MBTI Type
N/A
...can be easily viewed below my profile. I am feeling a little on the lazy side, so won't double down.

I am very confident in my current Enneatyping, but it is not immediately obvious as while my motivations are very much those you would expect of a 4, I take pride in the fact that the traits manifest in a manner that one most certainly would not expect. Of course that a 4 should be assumed to look like anything in particular is itself, of course, an irony, as conformity is counterintuitive to the type (hence my poorly-received suspicion that many people on this site who look like a "stereotypical 4" are not, in fact, 4s...heheh).

MyCupOfTea

MBTI Type
INxP
^ Stereotypical or not I've become to a conclusion that I'm type 4. It took me awhile to come to this because first when I read the descriptions I thought that I could relate all 9 types and the same time none of them. The tests told me I was 4, 5, 6, 7 and 9 so those were almost useless because the motivations behind the questionnaire answers were left unsolved.After more thorough studying and reflection all I know is my core type. Cannot say about my wings, tritypes, arrows etc yet.

Anyways, I am quite hesitant describing why I relate so heavily on type 4 because it easily gets so personal levels that I'm not used to share. But I'm doing it anyway, not to gain some sort of affirmation but just as an attempt to clear my head a little so I can come back to this as my studies go further.

So, I guess it all starts from the feeling I have beneath everything. I like to imagine it's a little black swirl under my chest and it's spinning constantly - when I'm occupied with something meaningful it moves quietly and calmly without me barely noticing it's existance, but sometimes it accelerates itself to the speed which makes my chest ache. I've learned that the hollowness, that ache for something more, is permanently in me. I probably never will get rid of my swirl, not that I really even want to. It's an essential part of me, I wouldn't know how to be without it.

Maybe because of the swirly feeling I'm attracted to melancholy and tragedy. I feel like those feelings feed the swirl inside of me. At this point of my life I feel like I'm quite stable and I don't have tragedy or sadness in my life directly. But I need to feel those feelings and I seek them from art: photographs, paintings, literature, movies, music... you name it. I'm also able to switch my mood from happiness to melancholy quite easily just by daydreaming. Switching back is a little bit harder, though and I need to distract myself somehow to get out of there.

The most horrible thing to happen would be to discover that my life is just mere existing. I would as well be a plant for that matter! I NEED to FEEL that my personality, the special me does have an input, that my yearning for something significant isn't just for nothing. I don't care the realism here, I know I'm being self absorbed in a way about this, but it makes me angry even just thinking about the possibility that someone would try to put me down for this. And this is not something I go out preaching to other people: hey, look, notice me I'm special! It's just a feeling, without being "just" a feeling because it's what I desire in the end.

And yeah I envy. I envy people who are content and able to enjoy life as it is. And the same time I feel ashamed of being so arrogant not really wanting to live that kind of life. I envy everyone who has original ideas, better ones than I ever have been able to come up with. I don't show my envy, though. I cover it up because I hate that it's the first feeling that comes to me when I'd supposed to feel joy and admire. But the envy is there, every time. Sometimes it's just a glimpse that disappears as soon as it showed up but it was there, I felt it.

Hawthorne

corona
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Have I done this before? 5w4 sx.

Lol ok.

Boogie man

Da Voodoo
MBTI Type
TiSe
Enneagram
What has been seen cannot be unseen; I'm a 9w8, Sx/So

7 according to the tests though.. :rly???::rolleyes:

Dreamer

Potential is My Addiction
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
I'm a 7w6, and while that definitely fits me, sometimes I wish I weren't this way, being attached to an ENFP type as well. I feel like I'm a free spirit in denial since I'm always up for new adventure and hate to feel tied down or obligated to anything, but at the same time, I always feel unsatisfied with things regular people are happy to have like a steady job and routines. Will I ever NOT have this constant go go go feeling bubbling inside???

Ozzy

MBTI Type
GONE
Enneagram
5/6
5w6...hmm...I don't want to go to college.

BeyondTheGrey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I do not know why but I tend to get 5w4 as my enneatype.. consistently.

Null

-
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
You are most likely a type 9.

Taking wings into account, you seem to be a 6w5.
That makes sense, thank you test.

I think I've finally settled on 9w1 sp/so 6w5 2w1, but knowing me that might change again in a few weeks.

Sil

This is a test.
Test says 8w7 but I doubt I'm an eight. Where to I go to get some feedback from forum members on a possible type?

Bijection

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
6w5
Just took the test, it says 6w5.

I don't know much about Enneagram, but i have been typed as a 5.
How can I know if the test is wrong or not? Where can I learn more about typing people in Enneagram?

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Just took the test, it says 6w5.

I don't know much about Enneagram, but i have been typed as a 5.
How can I know if the test is wrong or not? Where can I learn more about typing people in Enneagram?

You're supposed to read the type descriptions after taking the test to see if they match your test result.

Chrysanthe

Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Are instinctual variants and enneagram types dependent upon each other or should they be decided upon seperately? I've noticed how descriptions of 9w1 sp/sx and 5w4 so/sp fit me well, yet switching those two sets of instinctual variants between 9w1 and 5w4 supposedly aren't at all similar to me.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Are instinctual variants and enneagram types dependent upon each other or should they be decided upon seperately? I've noticed how descriptions of 9w1 sp/sx and 5w4 so/sp fit me well, yet switching those two sets of instinctual variants between 9w1 and 5w4 supposedly aren't at all similar to me.

https://oceanmoonshine9.wordpress.com/