• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Traditional Enneagram] Your enneagram type

My Enneagram type is:

• Total voters

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
6w5 or 5w6. I'd lean more toward 6w5 since anxiety does motivate quite a few of my actions

anxiety motivates 5s actions too, they're in the same center. The anxieties are just dealt with in different ways.

SilkRoad

Lay the coin on my tongue
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Yay! Lots of 6s popping up! :D

Sorry ;)

rav3n

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gx30_2yGMsw"]Guess!![/YOUTUBE]

Silveresque

Yay! Lots of 6s popping up! :D

Sorry ;)

I've decided (*gasp*) I'm going to be a 6 now. Though I'll probably change my mind later when I start having doubts. :unsure: But then maybe I'll be reassured when I realize that doubting and frantically reanalyzing my type is such a 6-ish thing to do. :D

animenagai

MBTI Type
NeFi
Enneagram
4w3
I've decided (*gasp*) I'm going to be a 6 now. Though I'll probably change my mind later when I start having doubts. :unsure: But then maybe I'll be reassured when I realize that doubting and frantically reanalyzing my type is such a 6-ish thing to do. :D

Uh hum. :hi:

ESFP

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
2w3
2w3. I've been 5w4, 4w5 and 4w3 before. However, those didn't match my true self. My results were influenced by my mental issues. They had made me very introverted and unemotional. I'm working on that.

imhappytoday

MBTI Type
ExFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I just got 9w8, but i took a different test that gave me as 2 and sp/sx/so :eek: so , is it really varied or?

S

SingSmileShine

I'm supposedly a 7w8, but I'm not quite a realistic person and I'm much more idealistic. Plus, I am an entertainer. (;

Thinkist

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
It's almost a tie between 9w1 and 5w6 for me.

LadyJaye

Scream down the boulevard
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I'm supposedly a 7w8, but I'm not quite a realistic person and I'm much more idealistic. Plus, I am an entertainer. (;

I'm a 7w6 as well, but I see you're a sp/so. I be an so/sx.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Really? So am I. I think [MENTION=5489]shortnsweet[/MENTION] is a 7w6 so/sx as well.

OMG!

WE'RE TRIPLETS!

>_<

no, I'm an sp/sx- sp by a very long shot

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
And youre no longer a gentle spirit! [MENTION=5489]shortnsweet[/MENTION] take me with you!

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Not at all, you guys. That makes no sense. "7w6" and "ENFP" are outgoing personalities in themselves. "So" doesn't automatically get tagged on with it. This is a prime example on this forum where people say "I know more than you about yourself" and it's rather annoying, tbh,(even if it's just the instinctual variant.)

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
Not at all, you guys. That makes no sense. "7w6" and "ENFP" are outgoing personalities in themselves. "So" doesn't automatically get tagged on with it. This is a prime example on this forum where people say "I know more than you about yourself" and it's rather annoying, tbh,(even if it's just the instinctual variant.)

Oh I wasn't guessing that's what you are, I thought you had said you were so/sx before. Since before when you were also a 'gentle spirit' we'd talked before about how we're basically type twins down to the tritype. I assumed we'd also compared the instinctual stackings.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Oh I wasn't guessing that's what you are, I thought you had said you were so/sx before. Since before when you were also a 'gentle spirit' we'd talked before about how we're basically type twins down to the tritype. I assumed we'd also compared the instinctual stackings.

Oh, I wasn't having an outburst at you, more at speed for agreeing with you after I had already corrected the mistake. It's like if everyone was like, "Cze Cze is a J" "yeah. Totally agree." "Yeah, clearly a J." (despite your objections). Also, Elfboy put me down as an so/sx in another thread. Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against it, it's like the freest spirits of all instinct variants so it could be a compliment. IT'S JUST NOT TRUE DAMNIT!

Firelie

Magical
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
I got 5 with "balanced wings"

I guess that means I'll be the bird soaring through the air while everyone else is flopping on the ground?

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
I got 5 with "balanced wings"

I guess that means I'll be the bird soaring through the air while everyone else is flopping on the ground?

Haha as an INTJ '5' you have no idea how appropriate that analogy is >_<