• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Traditional Enneagram] Your enneagram type

My Enneagram type is:

• Total voters

Chloe

I is a 3 :D :D :D.

Just feel the/a (lolz) moral obligation to notify everyone that I said to King Of Despair about 15 months ago that I am sure he's 3. So, yeah, I can spot 3 within few miles, so if you have any doubts are you 3 or not, just come to me. I am never wrong about this. KoD is my witness. :nice:

rowingineden

MBTI Type
iNfp
Enneagram
9w1
9w1 what-what?! :D
Tritype: 9w1-7w6-4w5
Variant: sx
I feel like my 9w1 handles sx, 7w6 handles so, and 4w5 handles sp and I'm like, 70% sx, 25% so, and 5% sp, but that's just guesswork and probably some exaggeration at play, too.

Koiyah

MBTI Type
INTP
Just did the test for the first time, i am a type 7 by a landslide..funny

The Adventurer (the Seven)

Adventurers are energetic, lively, and optimistic. They want to contribute to the world.

How to Get Along with Me

* Give me companionship, affection, and freedom.
* Engage with me in stimulating conversation and laughter.
* Appreciate my grand visions and listen to my stories.
* Don't try to change my style. Accept me the way I am.
* Be responsible for youself. I dislike clingy or needy people.
* Don't tell me what to do.

"Their thinking is anticipatory: they foresee events and generate ideas “on the fly,” favoring activities that stimulate their minds—which in turn generate more things to do and think about. Sevens are exhilarated by the rush of ideas and by the pleasure of being spontaneous"

This is really very fascinating because I am exposed to many psychics in my line of work and they were intuitively picking up on this energy that i have and commenting on me needing to go on a diet from ideas instead of food (well probably food too) but that i spin around on subjects and design things and have 50 business ideas a day...an entrepreneur...so i am finding this enneagram type to fit in so well with what we knew about me..but i never new the test for it.

Last edited:

cooliogirly1000

I did the test and I could only understand the meaning of type 6. Wha does the 2w1 mean?

You are most likely a type 6.

Taking wings into account, you seem to be a 2w1.

Type 6 - 11
Type 2 - 9.7
Type 1 - 9
Type 4 - 8.7
Type 8 - 6.3
Type 5 - 5
Type 7 - 4.3

Wing 2w1 - 14.2
Wing 1w2 - 13.9
Wing 6w5 - 13.5
Wing 6w7 - 13.2
Wing 1w9 - 11.2
Wing 4w5 - 11.2
Wing 5w6 - 10.5
Wing 2w3 - 10.4
Wing 7w6 - 9.8
Wing 5w4 - 9.4
Wing 4w3 - 9.4
Wing 8w7 - 8.5
Wing 8w9 - 8.5
Wing 7w8 - 7.5

ryb

MBTI Type
INTP
You are most likely a type 5.

Taking wings into account, you seem to be a 5w6.

Type 5 - 12.3
Type 9 - 11.3
Type 7 - 8
Type 6 - 5.7
Type 4 - 5

Wing 5w6 - 15.2
Wing 5w4 - 14.8
Wing 9w1 - 13.7
Wing 6w5 - 11.9
Wing 9w8 - 11.7
Wing 4w5 - 11.2
Wing 7w6 - 10.9
Wing 6w7 - 9.7
Wing 7w8 - 8.4
Wing 4w3 - 5.2

SilkRoad

Lay the coin on my tongue
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm pretty sure I'm 6w5. And sp/sx variants seem to fit me best in terms of descriptions I have come across.

However, I have also sometimes scored high on 1, 4, and 9. And even 2, I think. I think the 2 has to do with circumstances and the fact that (especially for a single person without a family of my own) I feel a strong degree of responsibility for a significant number of people in my life. 2 really does not fit me, though. Some might think that 5 fits me, if they see my more introverted/intellectual side, but it really does not. It totally fits my mom (INTJ) and I know where she is fundamentally different from me.

9 and 1 both fit in many respects, especially 9 - I think 1 is more that I strongly identify with a few aspects, but only a few. I am still not 100% sure that I'm not 9w1. I think 4 only really fits insofar that it's a common INFJ enneatype and I relate to the artistic side - not to very much else, though. It would have fit me much better when I was in my teens.

I don't identify at all, or very little, with 3 or 8. And maybe only a tiny bit more with 7.

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
My full tritype is 7w8 8w7 3w4. That's right people, you should definitely fear me :cheese:

R

ReflecTcelfeR

I'ma people pleaser :devil: I didn't answer the way I usually do. I tried to follow the rules. Not answering like I am now, but over the years... Apparently my overall score is 2w3.

Amethyst

¡MI TORTA!
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
7w8.
:workout:

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I already voted, pretty sure I said 4w3. I don't think that's right. I think I'm a 6w7 and have 4 as a heart fix. I've also heard that 4w3 is often confused with 6w7 for various reasons.