User Tag List

View Poll Results: My Enneagram type is:

Voters
864. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1w9

    31 3.59%
  • 1w2

    23 2.66%
  • 2w1

    15 1.74%
  • 2w3

    20 2.31%
  • 3w2

    14 1.62%
  • 3w4

    23 2.66%
  • 4w3

    41 4.75%
  • 4w5

    155 17.94%
  • 5w4

    152 17.59%
  • 5w6

    89 10.30%
  • 6w5

    53 6.13%
  • 6w7

    21 2.43%
  • 7w6

    32 3.70%
  • 7w8

    51 5.90%
  • 8w7

    33 3.82%
  • 8w9

    14 1.62%
  • 9w8

    31 3.59%
  • 9w1

    66 7.64%
Page 52 of 52 FirstFirst ... 242505152
Results 511 to 518 of 518

Thread: Your enneagram type

  1. #511
    The Uncarved Block Array ESFJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/so
    Socionics
    ESI Fi
    Posts
    853

    Default

    You are most likely a type 5 (the Investigator) with 4 wing

    Self-preservation variant


    Type 5 SP
    Type 4 SP
    Type 6 SP
    Type 8 SP
    Type 1 SP
    Type 3 SX
    Type 9 SX
    Type 7 SO
    Type 2 SP

    No.
    「 」

    9w8-2w1-6w7 sp/so

  2. #512
    Talk To Me ☀ Array sarcasmsunshine's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi
    Posts
    476

    Default

    Lol the first time I took this test it told me I was a 7w6. After doing a lot of studying tho, I know I am a 2w3 - 8w7 - 7w8 sx/so/sp.

    Here's the new results:

    (2w3)

    Type 2 - 14
    Type 8 - 12
    Type 7 - 12
    Type 3 - 9.4
    Type 1 - 4.7

    Wing 2w3 - 18.7
    Wing 7w8 - 18
    Wing 8w7 - 18
    Wing 3w2 - 16.4
    Wing 2w1 - 16.4
    Wing 8w9 - 14.7
    Wing 7w6 - 13.7
    Wing 3w4 - 12.4
    Wing 1w2 - 11.7
    Wing 1w9 - 7.4
    MBTI: ENFP (Ne > Ni = Fi > Fe > Ti > Te > Se = Si)
    Enneagram: 2w3 - 7w8 - 8w7 (The Humanitarian) | sx/so
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Political Ideology: Libertarian
    Big 5: SLUAI
    Zodiac: Aries-Taurus Cusp
    House: Gryffindor
    Classpect: Knight of Hope

    Life Path Number: 8 Soul Urge Number: 11 Inner Dream Number: 1

  3. #513
    Wandering Crow Array Krim13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    NTp Ti
    Posts
    868

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rouskyrie View Post
    Based on your posts, I could definitely see you as a 359. Your body triad influences seem to be 9 > 8 > 1.
    Enneagram tritype 359 resonates. But my triad influences? Having a little trouble distinguishing Tritype from Triad "influences" and what influences of 9>8>1 would suggest. 981 are Belly types. But if we go in order...

    Belly: 9
    Heart: 3
    Head: 5

    So what do you mean with 9>8>1?
    I may be on the side of the Angels, but don't think for one second that I am one of them. - Sherlock

    Alignment: True Neutral
    Likes Rouskyrie liked this post

  4. #514
    Senior Member Array Rouskyrie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    925 so/sx
    Socionics
    EIE Fe
    Posts
    231

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Krim13 View Post
    Enneagram tritype 359 resonates. But my triad influences? Having a little trouble distinguishing Tritype from Triad "influences" and what influences of 9>8>1 would suggest. 981 are Belly types. But if we go in order...

    Belly: 9
    Heart: 3
    Head: 5

    So what do you mean with 9>8>1?
    Considering that everyone is influenced by each type in the Enneagram to some extent, when I type people, I inform them of what their influences from each triad appear to be from most to least. When I say 9 > 8 > 1, what I'm saying is that 9 is the greatest influence from the body triad, then 8, then 1.
    9w1 So - 2w1 Sx - 5w4 Sp.
    Body triad - 9 > 1 > 8.
    {9 - 80%; 1 - 15%; 8 - 5%}.
    Heart triad - 2 > 4 > 3.
    {2 - 68%; 4 - 22%; 3 - 10%}.
    Head triad - 5 > 6 > 7.
    {5 - 49%; 6 - 31%. 7 - 20%}.
    Phlegmatic > Sanguine > Melancholic > Choleric.

  5. #515
    Wandering Crow Array Krim13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    NTp Ti
    Posts
    868

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rouskyrie View Post
    Considering that everyone is influenced by each type in the Enneagram to some extent, when I type people, I inform them of what their influences from each triad appear to be from most to least. When I say 9 > 8 > 1, what I'm saying is that 9 is the greatest influence from the body triad, then 8, then 1.
    OH. Well, now I just feel silly. Makes pretty simple sense.

    ...Interesting though, considering 9 and 8 are like... opposites.

    Although...9w8 has crossed my mind instead of 9w1. As I'd originally thought I was an 8 rather than 9 but concluded that wasn't "quite" right.
    I may be on the side of the Angels, but don't think for one second that I am one of them. - Sherlock

    Alignment: True Neutral
    Likes Rouskyrie liked this post

  6. #516
    Senior Member Array Rouskyrie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    925 so/sx
    Socionics
    EIE Fe
    Posts
    231

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Krim13 View Post
    OH. Well, now I just feel silly. Makes pretty simple sense.

    ...Interesting though, considering 9 and 8 are like... opposites.

    Although...9w8 has crossed my mind instead of 9w1. As I'd originally thought I was an 8 rather than 9 but concluded that wasn't "quite" right.
    No need to feel silly, my friend. It happens. :P

    Jorge, in this post once said that 8w7 is 9w1's opposite: Enneagram Clusters and Opposites (It was an interesting read).

    Maybe my impression about your body triad influences were wrong, that happens as well. I have a questionnaire that I could use to give you percentages for each type, should you happen to be interested. It's a bit lengthy, but perhaps we could even confirm your tritype/wings, despite 359 resonating with you.
    9w1 So - 2w1 Sx - 5w4 Sp.
    Body triad - 9 > 1 > 8.
    {9 - 80%; 1 - 15%; 8 - 5%}.
    Heart triad - 2 > 4 > 3.
    {2 - 68%; 4 - 22%; 3 - 10%}.
    Head triad - 5 > 6 > 7.
    {5 - 49%; 6 - 31%. 7 - 20%}.
    Phlegmatic > Sanguine > Melancholic > Choleric.

  7. #517
    Wandering Crow Array Krim13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    NTp Ti
    Posts
    868

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rouskyrie View Post
    No need to feel silly, my friend. It happens. :P

    Jorge, in this post once said that 8w7 is 9w1's opposite: Enneagram Clusters and Opposites (It was an interesting read).

    Maybe my impression about your body triad influences were wrong, that happens as well. I have a questionnaire that I could use to give you percentages for each type, should you happen to be interested. It's a bit lengthy, but perhaps we could even confirm your tritype/wings, despite 359 resonating with you.
    OR maybe you are right.

    Interesting read, indeed.

    Sure. Link it.
    I may be on the side of the Angels, but don't think for one second that I am one of them. - Sherlock

    Alignment: True Neutral
    Likes Rouskyrie liked this post

  8. #518
    🌙 Array Stargaze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sp/sx
    Posts
    221

    Default

    I'm pretty sure I'm a seeker tritype (469) and it looks like the test got it right. However, I always test as 4w5 on enneagram tests, probably because I'm really shy and withdrawn, but I know I'm more of a w3 because I do crave success in reality. I'm also thinking that my e9 could possibly be higher than the e6. And this is the first time I had w8 stronger than w1. I seriously have like no 8 in me, so that's odd. But otherwise I find this to be a pretty good test.

    Type 4 - 12.7
    Type 6 - 10
    Type 5 - 9.4
    Type 3 - 8.7
    Type 9 - 7.4

    Wing 4w5 - 17.4
    Wing 4w3 - 17.1
    Wing 5w4 - 15.8
    Wing 3w4 - 15.1
    Wing 6w5 - 14.7
    Wing 5w6 - 14.4
    Wing 6w7 - 11.4
    Wing 3w2 - 9.1
    Wing 9w8 - 8.8
    Wing 9w1 - 8.4
    ♋☉ ⚊ ♓🌙 ⚊ ♈⬆

    Keep knocking, and the joy inside will eventually open a window and look out to see who's there. ~ Rumi

Similar Threads

  1. [ISFJ] ISFJs, what's your Enneagram type?
    By NewEra in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 05-19-2016, 09:30 PM
  2. [Enne] INFJs: what's your enneagram type?
    By Evan in forum Enneagram
    Replies: 196
    Last Post: 09-30-2010, 04:48 PM
  3. [ISTJ] My fellow ISTJs - What's your enneagram type?
    By NewEra in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 07-02-2010, 11:03 AM
  4. What's your ENNEAGRAM Type and Variant?
    By sakuraba in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-21-2008, 11:13 PM
  5. [NF] NF's your enneagram type
    By animenagai in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 67
    Last Post: 10-15-2008, 05:16 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO