• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Traditional Enneagram] Your enneagram type

My Enneagram type is:

• Total voters

Moone

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm a 5w4-1w9-2w1 sx/sp
Being a 5 sx is hell btw

stupidgirl

MBTI Type
IxFx
Enneagram
You are most likely a type 4.

Taking wings into account, you seem to be a 4w5

SigmaEnigma

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Ignoring my previous comment (I used to mistype as 8 since 5 & 8 sound similar on paper), my type is as follows:

5w6 > 3w4 > 8w7 Sx/Sp

Nix Tempesedo

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
5w6
5w6 for me.
My tri type is 5w6, 1w9 and 3w2, so/sp. I'm frequently taken as a 9 though due to the fact I tend to take a mediator or almost motherly role in the groups I'm part of. Not in the soft cuddly kinda way, but in the way of "If you cause trouble in my space, I'm going to do something about it.", I'm an amicable peacekeeper, but all the same, my type is actually a 5.

Polaris

AKA Nunki
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I identify with one enneagram type in the same way that a rainbow identifies with one color.

Mind Maverick

ENTP 8w7 845 Sp/Sx
I put 5w6 on here initially, but that was very wrong for me. After reading the WoE book...it's either 9w8 or 6w5. Probably 9w8. 6w5 is its disintegration.

INTP1W2

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
1W2
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Age 19: 1w2
Age 24: 1w2
Age 41: 2w1

I'm still learning how to apply the Enneagram and what all of my scores mean about my own personality. I do agree with the scores at the respective ages. I was much more anti-social my entire adolescence and early adulthood so much to the point that I was suicidal for all of my adolescence and until my first child was born at age 23 just before my 24th birthday.

I've intentionally worked really hard to better develop myself and I can see it has paid off with the 2w1 scoring which was only a 1pt difference from still being 1w2.

Helper is accurate but I've had to learn how to address my own needs instead of just everyone else's. I have a very strong will and moral compass and I'm much more comfortable standing openly against a general consensus than I used to be in adolescence and early adulthood.

The anger of the 1 is very accurate as is the servant of 2. I wouldn't say I "abuse food" (Type2) but a boss once described me as "eating abnormal portions". Asshole! I have also become very aware of my emotions, which has taken years of work and I attribute journaling for many years to helping me pay more attention to my feelings.

Introspector

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
6w5-3w4-1w9 sp/so. ISTJs are practically synonymous with this tritype (not necessarily in this order), so I don't think that there's anything necessarily contradictory in terms of the combination of MBTI and Enneagram.

Tina&Jane

Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'm a core 6w5 and likely have 4w5 in my tritype. Possibly either 1w9 or 9w1 too. I relate a lot to the self-doubting aspect of the 6. I often waver between wanting to seek input and reassurance from others in decisions, but then feeling guilty and like I'm annoying others when I do this, and striving to be as self sufficient as possible. I seem to have trouble striking a balance between these two approaches though, which can lead to some unrest and anxiety. I'm also very self critical and a perfectionistic in many ways, but I don't view this as something to be proud of and try not to over identify with that label. In terms of more positive aspects, I think being a 6 makes me pretty good at foreseeing what could happen and planning for contingencies that may come up. I tend to be good at picking up on other people's motives and guessing what they might do based on that. I can also be both phobic and counterphobic depending on the situation. My counterphobic moments are often from a place of fear or frustration, and tend to come up when I feel cornered, or when I've run out of patience for a person or situation. I feel like I have a lot of contradictions in my personality, like I'm often being split between two opposing forces, so I try to strive for balance and self-compassion as much as I can.

Last edited:

Logitechu

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
I'm a 1w9 INTJ.

The big five test gave me Global 5: sloan RCOEI: Primary Organized:
Extroversion(24%)Orderliness(78%),Emotional stability(54%), Accommodation(34%),Inquisitiveness(70%).

Which I find to be more or less the equivalent to 1w9.

I care about perfection and peace.

It's hard to describe this enneagram other than I put quite high demands to myself and the environments.
I'm sure other people do that too, but there is nearly a constant pressure and interest in optimizing and improving going on in my head.

This perfectionist trait is both a gift and a curse.

Thanks to being open-minded (intj) I can use my conscientious to learn incredible many positive aspects of cultures and people in order to optimize my own life and understanding.
The worst part would probably be to not have an accepting attitude towards many things and people, where my mbti-type contribute as well. Overall, I can be accepting to certain things and situations. I can lower my standards when it comes to romance and love, finding a life-partner is important to me. I know I can't let perfectionism destroy that for me.

Zhaylin

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I, the heck, don't even know about tests any more rofl.
I'm sure of 9w1 but the rest?

"Type 9 - 13
Type 5 - 8.4
Type 1 - 7.7
Type 2 - 7
Type 8 - 2

Wing 9w1 - 16.9
Wing 1w9 - 14.2
Wing 9w8 - 14
Wing 1w2 - 11.2
Wing 2w1 - 10.9
Wing 5w4 - 9.9
Wing 5w6 - 9.3
Wing 8w9 - 8.5
Wing 2w3 - 7.2
Wing 8w7 - 2.9"

And yet, I took the IV one first and it says:
"Type 9 sp [completely full lol]
Type 6 so [c. 85% full]
Type 2 so [maybe 15% full]"

Type 5 sounds a bit too much like me EXCEPT: I am NOT an intellectual and I'm not cold and indifferent. I'm more like the Shrink you spill your guts to. I empathize and sympathize but I keep a VERY tight reign on my emotions. Anger is unacceptable but crying is almost as bad.

Type 1: I am NOT a perfectionist or critical of others. I'm VERY easy to live with because I bury my head in the sand and escape into my own world lol. The only things 1 about me are my extreme dislike of anger and chaos, I am HIGHLY self-critical, and self-indulgent (I don't know the meaning of "work" and play too many video games instead).

Quiz questions confuse me. "I am more Private..[or].. Open" why can't I be both lol. I love solitude, but if you get me talking then I'm an open book and have no secrets. Why can't I be both self-accepting AND self-critical. I love myself, warts and all, but when I'm an idiot, I tell myself about it :D
Technically, I know I could just click the middle, but that doesn't help the test much does it?

Oh well.
Assuming, the first test is accurate (not the one with the IV), how do I go about finding my tritype?

**EDIT**
I just googled wings and found a site. I LOVE what they say about sp 9's "Self-preservation NINE is pre-occcupied with the home, daily life and often anything other than priorities." :rotfl::whistling: That couldn't be more true (for me anyhow).
Here's the site... enneagram houston texas

badatlife

MBTI Type
IxFx
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
9w8

Tritype is probably 947, maybe 927 or 946 (in order of likelihood)

badatlife

MBTI Type
IxFx
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
i've actually narrowed my tritype to 926 or 946...definitely a 6 in there, i think 946 though

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I'm 80% certain I'm a 9w1-7w6-4w5. Still don't know my variants :/ . Also I've been suggested 9w8 on Reddit and am questioning everything. Maybe [MENTION=20906]badatlife[/MENTION] has some imput :blush:

badatlife

MBTI Type
IxFx
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
I'm 80% certain I'm a 9w1-7w6-4w5. Still don't know my variants :/ . Also I've been suggested 9w8 on Reddit and am questioning everything. Maybe [MENTION=20906]badatlife[/MENTION] has some imput :blush:

I don't know the enneagram or you well enough D: I'd say 9w1 is right though.

Venus Rose

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I ignored my wing for a very long time, instead paying attention to tritype, stackings, core type etc. Anyways, we have all enneagram types in us, some more than others, so I just wanted to comment on the ones most relevant to my personality.

Please note that I am not debating my type, I have spent time with Enneagram, and 4 fits just fine; but I wanted to talk about how some of the other types contribute to who I am, since I have spent the majority of the last three years just pouring all my energy into understanding type 4 and also the sexual instinct, not going quite as deeply into others.

These descriptions are from Enneagramuniverse, written by Joseph Simone.

ok I will do one more...

Opal Star

Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
1w2. Sometimes the moralism of 1w2 makes me question whether I am F or T. I tend to also score high on 3 as well. I am pretty certain about my tritype being 13x. Not so sure about my head trifix.