• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Traditional Enneagram] Your enneagram type

My Enneagram type is:

• Total voters

rebeccasofia

this is what I got, but not really sure what it means

You are most likely a type 7.

Taking wings into account, you seem to be a 7w8.

Entropic

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Wish I could change my vote. Apparently my type is the least common on here, yay.

RandomINTP

Injustice Needs To stoP
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
7w8 - The realist.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
You are most likely a type 5 or 9.

Taking wings into account, you seem to be a 5w6.

Starting to get pretty sure that I am a 9, but interesting test nevertheless. Second time I took it though, first time I got only 5, no 9. But yeah, pretty sure that's wrong.

Kullervo

Permabanned
MBTI Type
N/A
I wish I could change my vote, too, now that I've learned more about the system. Everybody seems to mistype at least a few times before settling.

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I got it right the first time, then changed, but circled back around.

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
4w3. I don't think I've ever really doubted my type. When I first got into Enneagram, reading the 4 description clicked so well it was almost scary. I'm also fairly certain of the 3 wing as well. As for instinctual variant, I used to think I was sx/so, but upon further reflection I think I'm so/sx.

Zay

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You are most likely a type 5 (the Investigator) with 4 wing

Sexual variant

Type 5 SX
Type 1 SO
Type 4 SX
Type 8 SP
Type 3 SX
Type 6 SP
Type 7 SO
Type 9 SX
Type 2 SP

MBTI Type
*NF*
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Type 8 SX
Type 3 SX
Type 7 SO
Type 2 SX
Type 4 SX
Type 6 SX
Type 5 SX
Type 1 SO
Type 9 SX

Type 8 wing 7, sexual variant.:happy0065:

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
LOL @ having tested as 8w7 when I took this

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
I am really unsure of it, but I am getting more resolute of the idea of 9w1. But actually, if anything I doubt the wing. More of a recent thing, but 8 is making an appearance to me lately. But yeah, it could just be a testing condition temporary discrepancy.

I'm really interested in determining instinctual varient though. I am thinking either SP/SX or SX/SP but I am not totally sure. I would say that SX is probably in there, because it's obsessive influence is almost overwhelming to me. Interesting, and I like it, but at the same time... sort of intense and bound to get me in too obsessively deeply. SP or SO I am not sure though, though leaning SP.

Enneagram Test Results

You are most likely a type 9.

Your wings seem to be balanced.

No personality test is completely accurate. Although several measures were taken to make this test as accurate as possible, there's always a chance that you are not typed correctly by it. Therefore, when deciding which Enneagram type and wing you are, you might also want to consider the types with the highest test scores on the lists below.

(Note that your lowest scores may be omitted.)

Type 9 - 11.4
Type 5 - 10.7
Type 7 - 7.4
Type 8 - 6.4
Type 1 - 6

Wing 9w8 - 14.6
Wing 9w1 - 14.4
Wing 5w4 - 13.2
Wing 5w6 - 12.4
Wing 8w9 - 12.1
Wing 1w9 - 11.7
Wing 7w8 - 10.6
Wing 8w7 - 10.1
Wing 7w6 - 9.1
Wing 1w2 - 7

Piercie

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I test as a 3w4 with heavy 9w8 tendencies... Whenever I have trouble, I turn all dreamy and spacy... It's like a seperate instinctual type for me... I love my 9, it helps me in times of trouble. I'd rather be that peaceful, patient, "don't care about reputation" guy than the explosive, narcissistic showoff kinda guy I usually am... Surprisingly i'm an sx/sp/so which is funny for a 3...

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Haven't taken these tests in a while. Ok.

Type 4 - 12
Type 1 - 9.7
Type 9 - 9.7
Type 6 - 7

Wing 4w5 - 15.5
Wing 1w9 - 14.6
Wing 9w1 - 14.6
Wing 4w3 - 14.4
Wing 5w4 - 13

Type 4 SO >>> Type 6 SP > Type 1 SP