• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Traditional Enneagram] Your enneagram type

My Enneagram type is:

• Total voters

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'ma people pleaser :devil: I didn't answer the way I usually do. I tried to follow the rules. Not answering like I am now, but over the years... Apparently my overall score is 2w3.
You do the first or the second test on that site? Second one sucks balls.

You could be a 3w2, it's a fairly common type for ENTPs.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Take the first.

R

ReflecTcelfeR

I got 5w4 with the first one and I feel as if I answered honestly.

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
I took another enneagram test. I like to think I've never knew myself as better as I do now.

I got

8 24 I must be strong and in control to be happy.
7 19 I must be high and entertained to be happy.
9 19 I must maintian a peaceful and easygoing environment to be happy.
6 18 I must be secure and safe to be happy.
3 15 I must be impressive and attractive to be happy.

SX/SO/SP

citizen cane

ornery ornithologist
MBTI Type
BIRD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
I got 5w6 but i dont quite trust the 6 wing...five seems to fit perfectly though, even better than INTP!

Yossarian

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
I did the second test and got 4w5. 6 being my variant. That sounds about right although I must read up on the other two in more detail.

Nicodemus

I face my wing's basic fear by becoming 5w4 and thus, on this forum, commonplace.

Requeim

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
shit, it seems i have already voted once before

pretend there's one less vote for 4w3 and one more for 9w1

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
You are most likely a type 5.

Taking wings into account, you seem to be a 5w6.

Type 5 - 12.7
Type 3 - 9
Type 6 - 8.7
Type 1 - 7.7
Type 4 - 4.3

R

ReflecTcelfeR

When healthy I believe I am a 7w8. I seem to be showing a much more aggresive streak.

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
This poll makes me wonder what it is about type 4 and 5, and the people who tend to be active on this forum, that makes so many of them think they are 4s and 5s.

Tabula

MBTI Type
IxFx
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
On tests, I always come out 9 or 5 first, then 3, 4 or 1 right behind, then 6 or 7, and with a huge drop off to 2 and 8. I did one test that told me I'm a 7 or 3 though, but I've found, the shorter the test, the more likely I am to test that way for some reason.

I relate most to 3, 4, 5, 9 and the phobic 6 to some degree. I did a paid e-mail correspondence figure-out-my-enneatype thing with some lady on an enneagram website, but didn't like it too much. She said I sound like a 5w4, 4w5, or " the intellectual 9 with a heavy one wing." I don't know. :shrug: Enneagram confuses me a bit, but I like how many options there are and how much there is to figure out (wings, tritypes, levels, variants...) but in a way, it is precisely that (nuances, look-a-likes, etc.) that makes it difficult to discern which I really am.

I haven't looked at variant stackings closely enough yet.