MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAppled View Post
    INFP, 4w5.

He's more idealistic & romantic than concrete and in-the-moment, IMO. He's very well-read and works concepts from novels into his song lyrics (sooo many Cure songs reference literature).
    Yes, absolutely. Note "Charlotte Sometimes" and "Killing an Arab."

He's not a great physical performer - it's unusual for him to speak much at shows & do much besides play guitar & sing in a still position (I see 3s as having a better performing side). Yes, he cultivates an image (e4s usually do), but actually has an "off" sense of style (he doesn't pull it off al that well). He'll have his crazy hair & goth makeup but be wearing a sports jersey.... To me, much of this implies Ne over Se, and a 5 wing over 3 wing.
    The reason why I think he has a 3 wing is because he is so image conscious, like arclight mentioned. I think a wing 5 would be less outwardly ostentatious with his or her appearance. Even his behavior in interviews seems as though he's trying to get attention or make a statement, rather than being serious or intellectual.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    Yes, absolutely. Note "Charlotte Sometimes" and "Killing an Arab."

The reason why I think he has a 3 wing is because he is so image conscious, like arclight mentioned. I think a wing 5 would be less outwardly ostentatious with his or her appearance. Even his behavior in interviews seems as though he's trying to get attention or make a statement, rather than being serious or intellectual.
    Quite honestly, I could be called "image conscious" when it comes to what I wear & I have a heavy 5 wing (I think it's the 4 that makes one use appearance as expression). I don't think anyone would confuse me with a 3 wing....but in any case, he is clearly a 4.
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe