• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Traditional Enneagram] The big ol' bowl of Enneagram

Lambchop

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Wow...I find mine hitting a little two closely to home!

This was cool though:

"Callings

Some 1/2s find work that expresses an urge to help other people become perfect. Teachers of all kinds, but particularly languages, humanities, science, and medicine. Doctors, dentists, physicians, surgeons, health counsellors. Dieticians, tour guides, advice columnists. Another common direction is towards discriminating legal wisdom. Court judges, prosecuting attorneys, criminal analysts, and legislators.:

I am finishing my bachelor's in Criminal Justice and headed for law school. I also work as a paralegal for an attorney. Very accurate!

G

Ginkgo

To all those nay sayers who don't like MPs enneagram system, I really think you ought to treat it as a stand-alone without comparing it to the traditional enneagram. While it may be derived from the traditional version, it addresses different points and is meant for different purposes.

Btw, according to the system I'm a 4>6>1, sx/sp/so

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I thought MP didn't have trust in the enneagram system???

gothicfantasy7

MBTI Type
goth
Enneagram
goth
So far, I'm not getting very good results.

I can say, with some fair certainty, that Twos and Fours should have the most female population, and Fives and Eights should have the most male population.

Something with pretty large uncertainty bars could be worked out from MBTI population stats, using rough correlations between the MBTI and the enneagram.

SimplerTimes

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENTP
how does this work? I took the test and got a 8 w 9? I don't even know where to start. Any help is appreciated.

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
Blackcat taught me everything I know.

He would be a great place to start. :yes: