• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Help me figure out my type?

stalemate

Post-Humorously
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
I just recently heard of Enneagram and I am trying to figure out what type I am. I've taken several free online tests so far. Results have been:

1 - First test said it couldn't type me but it thought I was most likely a 3w2 or a 2w3. Second highest score was for a type 9.

2 - Second test scored me hightest on a 9 and next highest was type 2.

3 - Third test said I was a 1.

Looking through some descriptions of the types found here, I can find reasons for each of them not to fit, and none of them seem to really describe me.

Type 3 - I get the impression this one is very goal oriented and I am totally not. Also one description said overly concerned with image and that doesn't fit me either.

Type 2 - Sounds like typically going way out of the way to help others in order to feel needed? it doesn't really sound like me either, I am generally helpful but I don't "put myself out" too much to be helpful.

Type 9 - Seems closer maybe. I am somewhat of a peace keeper and I do often find myself diffusing conflicts between others before they even really get started. But some of the descriptions of Type 9 seem to imply avoiding conflict at all costs, always backing down just to avoid the conflict. I am not like that at all. If I feel there needs to be a conflict for whatever reason I will not back down. And sometimes I find myself stirring the pot a little. :doh:

Type 1 - I am always looking to improve things and am somewhat of a perfectionist but I am also highly patient and I am not well organized at all.

I just can't figure it out and for some reason that is bothering me. It is funny that I even care. Any suggestions? How can I figure this thing out? Any experts out there have some illuminating questions I could answer?

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
oh! haha was just going to suggest that...anyway...looking for a thread for you.

edit: okay and disregard 2w3 like i said...sec

stalemate

Post-Humorously
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Thank you! I have been reading through that and I think 9w8 might be the answer!

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
hey...there ya go! :)