• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

5w4 vs 4w5

the state i am in

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
5w4 mastering the idea of the self (building a model of the world with the highest real estate devoted to advancing a model of the self)

4w5 finding my own place in the world (figuring out what feels like me and knowing how the worlds i am interested in living in work? being well-prepared, having mastered the game so i can always find my own unique twist?)

i don't understand the shift from e4 to the 5 wing that well. the models you build fit into the larger space/awareness of finding your own place? so you model the aesthetic spaces that matter to you? areas in which you are interested in presenting yourself, dwelling within, etc?

which is why 4w5 types have such great taste in music?

it's a weird inversion for me. i go to similar things to discover the self, and make my ultimate self template. which is not me but a composite of all things i learn, an endless number of maps, submaps, etc within a larger map.

i feel like 4w5 types go to those spaces because they know they belong (more than other spaces, but not all the way). then they figure out everything about those spaces, find a way to make their mark, and then move on to something else because they realize the space and the social world surrounding it still are not them all the way. they are still not complete. it's like e4 needs to find a way to justify itself and its own existence to itself, and is looking for the space where it can recognize its own value (by w5 being a master of it or w3 achieiving worldly success within it?)?

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Would this have to do with the feeling of the more other people feel I belong the more I feel it's time to leave?