• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Your enneagram type is ..... ?

Please vote it is anonymous

Votes: 7 5.9%

Votes: 6 5.0%

Votes: 3 2.5%

Votes: 24 20.2%

Votes: 32 26.9%

Votes: 3 2.5%

Votes: 12 10.1%

Votes: 9 7.6%

Votes: 14 11.8%
  • I don't know

Votes: 9 7.6%

• Total voters

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
I am sorry if we already have this thread. It is just that I want to see how TypeC population looks like from Enneagram perspecive. (without wings)

What makes you think you are the type you think you are ?

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i am SUCH a 7!

Tiltyred

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
4 is where I finally saw myself. To my chagrin. But there you have it.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm a 9w8 sx/sp. The descriptions are just so me. I don't know how else to say "why" my type fits. Maybe you could think of some more specific questions AO?

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
4 with a heavy 5 wing....I considered 5 because I score evenly and relate evenly, but I picked 4 and I am sticking with it.

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Type 5. Unfortunately I cannot not count the possibility of me being another type commonly prone to thinking they are this type.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
I'm a 9w8 sx/sp. The descriptions are just so me. I don't know how else to say "why" my type fits. Maybe you could think of some more specific questions AO?

I am deliberalty trying to keep it simple in this case. :yes:

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I am deliberalty trying to keep it simple in this case. :yes:

I kind of figured you'd already have that base covered.

Well the first enneagram test that I took gave me an equal mix of 2 and 9 (I was less depressed). When I first read about the enneagram I thought that I was a 2 (just reading really, really short profiles). This is because, as a 9w8, I habitually like to solve other people's problems. I tend to reach out to people to do this; in a 2 like way. I thought I was a 2 because I'm a 9- I have a diminished sense of self. I thought to myself "well I like to help people, I think that I'm like this!" and went with that until I read more about it.

But yeah. Reasons.

-Actively taking an interest in other people's agendas and problems; and having a strong desire to solve their problems or go along with their agendas.
-Being totally passive aggressive to people I see as moronic, idiotic, non trustworthy, etc. Basically anything bad. Being brutally honest here. Unless you talked to me and I thought this of you, you wouldn't have a clue.
-Being lazy. Very, very lazy.
-When I get out of my comfort zone, I react badly. My peace is disturbed, and I want it to go back to how it was. So I make it happen.

ilovereeses

MBTI Type
eNFP
Enneagram
9w8
9 inside and out. I am not in touch with my body emotionally...and still working on it.

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
Enneatype used to confuse me because '7' is almost cliche for an ENFP. Or really, ENXP. When I was in a very depressed point in my adult life, I thought I might be a 2 and it made me unhappy. Because the unhealthy aspects of the 2 were really calling to me - judging me (who are you to judge me?!?!? LOL) I thought I might be a 4 because that also stereotypically seemed to fit with a 'creative type'. Like, oh, you're a hippie? You must be a 4! But the whole melancholy goes against my grain, as I'm naturally cheerful and energetic. Also, the focus on being an individual to an almost tragic extent, also didn't speak to me. I thought when I was younger and more type-A that I was a 3. But, I have since then decided that I don't want to be type A, which means that I am *not* type A.

Reading the description for the 7w6 about a year ago made me realize - hey, this might be it!

The other types, even on first glance, never resonated with me enough to make me think I could be them.

themightybob

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
type 8

Reasons I beleive I am a type 8 -

1. I love to play devil's advocate.

2. I sometimes revel in conflict.

3. I take pride in my strength.

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
9 because it would take to much effort to be a real hippy. Thought I was a 7 -> avoiding pain. Turns out 9 has a really similar motive, only with an injection of lazyiness and fluffy feelerish descriptions. Not sure about wing though, I sway a bit between them both.

Chloe

I am 3.
I was considering 7, 4 and 9. Sometimes even 6 or 2.

I dont believe in [the importance of] wings. they usually only confuse people about their type, like... "7w6 is similar to 4w3, 4w3 is similar to AwB, AwB is similar to CwD, which is similar to 7w6, you know?" :D

i know i'm 3 bc knowing about 3s troubles and how to get out helped me most... reading about some other types gives me few insights but reading about 3 gives me the most.

Arclight

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
6 or 4
The jury is still out..

When happy and healthy type 4 fits more
When under stress type 6 fits more.

Forever_Jung

MBTI Type
ESFJ
6 or 4
The jury is still out..

When happy and healthy type 4 fits more
When under stress type 6 fits more.

I bet you're a 9, they often confuse themselves with 4's and 9 under stress moves to 6. But I don't actually know you as well as you do so I admit I am probably way off base. :blush: