Type 2 - 9.3
    Type 9 - 8.3
    Type 5 - 2.3

and then round 2...

Wing 4w3 - 17.4
    Wing 3w4 - 17.2
    Wing 3w2 - 16
    Wing 6w7 - 15.7

my first three numbers were so close. how do I figure out what I am??

also, sorry for my spelling lol i never proof readdd
    I live my life for the stars that shine & people say its just a waste of time- Oasis

Extroverted (E) 65.63% Introverted (I) 34.38%
    Intuitive (N) 89.31% Sensing (S) 10.69%
    Feeling (F) 74.29% Thinking (T) 25.71%
    Perceiving (P) 74.19% Judging (J) 25.81%

3w4

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Well you said before that you agreed with the heart triad; and from these results you are obviously a 3w4 or 4w3.

Here is a quote from the enneagram institute on 3 vs 4-

Here also, misidentifications are probably the result of confusion over wing versus dominant type: 3w4 and 4w3. The primary difference between these types can be seen in their relationship with their emotional life. Threes tend to focus on task, on efficiency, on performance. Of course, Threes have feelings, but as much as possible, they put them on the backburner whenever there are things to get done—and with many Threes, that is most of the time. As Threes become less healthy, they increasingly see their own feelings as "speed bumps"–annoyances that must be dealt with but which interfere with their effectiveness. Threes want to get their goals accomplished, and then, time permitting, process their feelings.

Fours are almost the exact opposite. Naturally, Fours want to accomplish things too, but when difficult feelings arise, Fours want to stop what they are doing and process them before returning to their tasks. The less healthy the Four, the more he or she will need lots of time to sort through troubling feelings and reactions. Threes can see the Four's preoccupation with sorting feelings as unprofessional and immature. Fours can see the Three's obsession with performance as inauthentic and shallow.

It is far more common for Threes to mistype as Fours than vice versa. This is especially true for Threes who grew up in families in which artistic self-expression was particularly valued. They may mistakenly believe that only Fours are creative, while failing to recognize that there have been many noted artists who are Threes.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w3

how I act
    & what I want to act like

are very different.

which is more important?
    I live my life for the stars that shine & people say its just a waste of time- Oasis

3w4

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

How you act. But I think that thinking about how you WANT to act is 3ish more than anything.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

garbage

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    Here is a quote from the enneagram institute on 3 vs 4-
    Okay, yeah, this pretty much nails it for me. Case closed, forever. Thanks!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w3

why I think I'm more of a 4w3: It is hard for me to put my feelings aside, I need to feel them & process them... usually. Creativity appeals very much to me. I'm very, very sensitive.

why I think I'm more of a 3w4: I will do whatever it takes to get my way. Success is of extreme importance. I derive great satisfaction from feeling admired.

but in the end, its all this

My percievingness has made me put fun, games, and emotions before my ambitions. But that isnt to say I'm not a good full time student with two jobs, and internship, and a regular gym schedule and who just submitted her application to be art history club president.... i wish i was a GREAT student. I wish my GPA was higher. I could be more athletetic. these things annoy me.

something inside of me is very, very frustrated by that and wants me to make them equal. but I also pride myself on my creativity.

and these silly tests tend to ask if I think I'm smarter than most other people... well, I certainly have more depth than many people I know. But I wish Iwas happier like other people too

which does this sound more like?

Neither type describes me as effectively as my ENFP profile does. am I too in the middle here?

I dont know.

3w4

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w3

wow this is the most honest and open I may have ever been in my life

3w4

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

You sound like a 3w4 definitely! It's cool that you were open like that.

Here's the important part though... why do those things annoy you about yourself? Why do you want to be that way?
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

garbage

Quote Originally Posted by gigi_xo View Post
    My percievingness has made me put fun, games, and emotions before my ambitions. But that isnt to say I'm not a good full time student with two jobs, and internship, and a regular gym schedule and who just submitted her application to be art history club president.... i wish i was a GREAT student. I wish my GPA was higher. I could be more athletetic. these things annoy me.
    ahahaha this is so much like me

It's like.. everything you do just feels like it can be so much better. Excellence is barely adequate. If someone else is doing something that you're not, it triggers something that tells you that you should be doing that thing, too.

My journal has quite a few entries where it's just me telling myself the things that I "should" be doing and getting depressed over it. My typology video expresses that sentiment, too.

It's gotten a lot better recently, but that nagging feeling is still there.

So, yeah. Maybe that resonates with you, too. We might be in this one together

Neither type describes me as effectively as my ENFP profile does. am I too in the middle here?

I dont know.
    Could be possible. And that's perfectly fine.. just something to accept as a possibility.

It's the opposite for me; MBTI 'breaks down' for me--that is, multiple profiles describe me well--but other personality systems have particular profiles that describe me pretty accurately.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w3

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    You sound like a 3w4 definitely! It's cool that you were open like that.

Here's the important part though... why do those things annoy you about yourself? Why do you want to be that way?
    Because I want to be rich and successful and admired

& because I think that being those things will make me happy

& give me more oppertunities to do the other things I want in life.. write novels, see the world, understand lifeee

and have really cute clothing

I sound shallow, but I don't mean it in a shallow way. I feel as though I'm generally so deep that I want the shallow comforts to cover up my romantic/sad/anxious side from everyone.

again, this is very honest of me lol. 3w4 or 4w3 if you had to guess? haha

3w4