User Tag List

First 7891011 Last

Results 81 to 90 of 140

  1. #81
    Consulting Detective Mr. Sherlock Holmes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    MBTI
    JiNe
    Enneagram
    5W4
    Posts
    1,456

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aleksei View Post
    I assume you did not read books 6 or 7, then?
    I did, albeit a long time ago. Why do you disagree?
    JiNe
    Ti | Fi | Ne | Si | Te | Ni | Fe | Se
    Enneagram: 5w4 sx/sp

    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

    "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts."

  2. #82
    Yeah, I can fly. Aleksei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILE Ti
    Posts
    3,644

    Default

    Stalker with a crush is he.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

    Teacher (Idyllic), ESE-IEI (Si-ESFj), SLue|I|, Sanguine-Melancholy
    Sage, True Neutral (Chaotic Good), Type III Anti-Hero
    Inventive > Artistic > Leisurely > Dramatic
    7w6 > 4w3 > 9w8, weakside sp/so

    Dark Worker (Sacrificing)
    Freewheeling Designer

    Hayekian Asshole


  3. #83
    Consulting Detective Mr. Sherlock Holmes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    MBTI
    JiNe
    Enneagram
    5W4
    Posts
    1,456

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aleksei View Post
    Stalker with a crush is he.
    6s are listed as being loyal, committed and passionate towards others. I don't see how it doesn't fit.
    JiNe
    Ti | Fi | Ne | Si | Te | Ni | Fe | Se
    Enneagram: 5w4 sx/sp

    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

    "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts."

  4. #84
    Consulting Detective Mr. Sherlock Holmes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    MBTI
    JiNe
    Enneagram
    5W4
    Posts
    1,456

    Default

    What do you think he is? The arguments I saw earlier were for 8w7, and he's hardly enthusiastic.
    JiNe
    Ti | Fi | Ne | Si | Te | Ni | Fe | Se
    Enneagram: 5w4 sx/sp

    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

    "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts."

  5. #85
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    MBTI
    me
    Posts
    234

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flutterby View Post
    Hi!

    Glad you like the names, I don't make up all of them but some of them I do.

    I still see Harry as an 8. I believe in two wings, so therefore I assume he will have a 9 wing, and I think sometimes people have wings that are just as strong as their dominant type. I see Hermione as five. I also thought she could have been a 2 or a 1, but when I went and read the type descriptions I convinced myself she was a 5. I think she just tries so hard to prove she's competent and capable, plus she genuinely enjoys learning so much she practically falls out of her seat when she puts her hand up in class. She's always reading and researching, and at one point I think the book describes her as a walking encyclopaedia. I absolutely think that Hermione has 1 and 2 aspects but I see her dominant type as being 5.

    I absolutely think Snape has a five wing, as he would have a 3 wing, but I definitely see him as a 4. I think he needs to feel that he is special, and he's definitely wallowing in pain, so unhealthy 4.
    Wat? 0_0 no.. for everything.

    Harry: 6w5 (or 9w8)
    Hermione: 6w5 (clear as day. Her clinging to knowledge is a 6 thing, not a 5 thing)
    Ron: 9w1

    Voldemort: 8w7
    Snape: 6w5
    Dumbledore: 8w9 or 1w2
    Hagrid: 2w1 (not sure about this)
    Ginny: 6w7 or 9w?
    Sirius: 6w5
    Fred and George: 7w6
    Lupin: 6w5
    Cho Change: 9w1
    Draco Malfoy: 6w7 (or perhaps 3w4)

  6. #86
    Yeah, I can fly. Aleksei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILE Ti
    Posts
    3,644

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sherlock Holmes View Post
    What do you think he is? The arguments I saw earlier were for 8w7, and he's hardly enthusiastic.
    I think he's a 4w5. "Loyal" isn't quite the same as "creepy, clingy overdramatic stalker." Sixes, like Fives, move on from unrequited crushes eventually.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

    Teacher (Idyllic), ESE-IEI (Si-ESFj), SLue|I|, Sanguine-Melancholy
    Sage, True Neutral (Chaotic Good), Type III Anti-Hero
    Inventive > Artistic > Leisurely > Dramatic
    7w6 > 4w3 > 9w8, weakside sp/so

    Dark Worker (Sacrificing)
    Freewheeling Designer

    Hayekian Asshole


  7. #87
    Junior Member Nymma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    INFp
    Posts
    28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aleksei View Post
    I think he's a 4w5. "Loyal" isn't quite the same as "creepy, clingy overdramatic stalker." Sixes, like Fives, move on from unrequited crushes eventually.
    Well, since Snape wasn't an obsessive stalker and since Type Fours doesn't equate creepy stalkers being, I fail to see the revelance of your point here. Still, I agree that he is a 4w5. He feels emotions very strongly, as Fours do, and there is some hint at wanting recognition(the order of merlin in book three), so that type would fit him. And he is obviously very ingenious and intellectual, so Five as a wing make sense.

  8. #88
    Junior Member Nymma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    INFp
    Posts
    28

    Default

    IMO:

    Severus: 4w5

    Minerva: 1w9

    Hermione: 1w2

    Ron: 6w7

    James: some kind of unealthy 8w7. Same for Black.

    Peter: 6w7

    Dumbledore: 9w1

    I can't think of others for now.

  9. #89
    Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None
    Posts
    9,635

    Default

    1w9: Hermione, McGonagle, Harry (too rule breaking to be 6, too conflict facing to be 9)
    2w1: Mrs. Weasley, Ginny
    3w4: Draco, Lucius, Gilderoy Lockheart, Dudley
    4w5: Luna, Dumbledore, Trulaney
    5w4: Snape, Xenophilias Lovegood
    5w6: Mr. Weasley
    6w5: Professor Quirelll
    6w7: Ron
    7w6: Fred and George
    7w8: Serius
    8w7: Madeye Moody

    unsure:
    Umbridge: 6w5 or 3w2
    Voldemort: 3w4, 5w4 or 8w9
    Slughorn: 3w4, 5w4, 5w6, 6w5 or 9w1
    Tonks: 4w3 or 7w8

  10. #90

    Default

    Bumping this up and looking to start this discussion again. I'll give a few of my guesses but I'm more than open to hearing other opinions; I think Enneagram typing book characters is much more difficult than MBTI typing them. Weirdly enough, I think Harry is probably one of the harder ones to Ennea-type (although I think he's an obvious ISFP).

    Pretty sure on these:
    Hermione: 1w2
    Umbridge: 2w1
    Draco: 3w4
    Dumbledore: 5w?
    Snape: 5w4 (the Lily revelation makes him have a very strong 4 wing or even potentially been a 4 the whole time - but I'd stick with 5 overall)
    Ron and Bellatrix: 6w7 (Ron especially is the epitome of this type)
    Sirius: 8w7 (far too confrontational and comfortable with open conflict to be a 7)
    Lupin: 9w1 (such a 9!)

    I'd tentatively put Harry as a 9w8; I think some of what's being interpreted as ANGER WITH ALL THE CAPS HE USES is more teenage angst than straight-up 8ish anger. But I'd love to hear more theories about him.

    Voldy is too messed up to really type, I think. Riddle seemed stereotypically 5ish I suppose.

Similar Threads

  1. Harry Potter fans - what's your type?
    By Pand0ra in forum Popular Culture and Type
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-24-2012, 05:22 PM
  2. harry potter characters
    By Gabe in forum Popular Culture and Type
    Replies: 217
    Last Post: 10-24-2012, 10:34 PM
  3. Anyone finished the last Harry Potter book?
    By darlets in forum Arts & Entertainment
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-11-2007, 11:28 PM
  4. "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix" review...
    By The Ü™ in forum Arts & Entertainment
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-22-2007, 03:34 AM
  5. The Worst Possible Ending to "Harry Potter"?
    By Totenkindly in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-21-2007, 07:48 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO