First 123412 Last

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Jon_sparky View Post
    Yes Ron is a 6w7 as he is insecure, but has that party animal wing...
    Well the way I saw it was just based on how 6's are in principal- They are either afraid of everything or not afraid at all. And Ron did both of these depending on the situation. He was either extremely insecure about everything about the situation and didn't trust anything or anyone about the situation, or he didn't have a worry in the world about it and was completely confident in it. But Ron seemed more like a phobic 6 than a counterphobic one.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

MBTI
    ENF
    Enneagram
    6w5

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    Well the way I saw it was just based on how 6's are in principal- They are either afraid of everything or not afraid at all. And Ron did both of these depending on the situation. He was either extremely insecure about everything about the situation and didn't trust anything or anyone about the situation, or he didn't have a worry in the world about it and was completely confident in it. But Ron seemed more like a phobic 6 than a counterphobic one.
    I am a 6w5....and I think having a 7 wing is quite beneficial!! At least Ron gets to have some fun I'm so serious... :p

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    nine

Quote Originally Posted by lunalove View Post
    I am a 6w5....and I think having a 7 wing is quite beneficial!! At least Ron gets to have some fun I'm so serious... :p
    Maybe your fun is just focused more inward, into thinking and studying? Te outward fun may look more appealing , bu is short lasting. Remember, a 7 is planning his next event while he is on his current adventure...

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    Now that I think about it Harry seems like a 9w8 over a 6w5... Ron is definitely a 6w7 though.
    Harry is rather a 9w1. He's the "model child", dreamer and not blunt at all.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

MBTI
    ENF
    Enneagram
    6w5

Thanks Jon! For me, having fun means learning something, crying at a movie, sitting under my tree writing/reading....but Ron seems to be able to be more social and do parties and stuff. I can do parties...from a distance! lol (Actually, I'm ok at a party as long as I find someone to connect with!) I think you're right though...we all have a different definition of fun...and one is not better than the other! Thanks for your perspective, it made my day!! luna~

MBTI
    ENF
    Enneagram
    6w5

Speed...I'd love some examples of Harry being a dreamer! I really never thought of him this way...and I'm having a hard time seeing it. thanks!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w3

can't harry be 9w1? why 9w8?
    I live my life for the stars that shine & people say its just a waste of time- Oasis

Extroverted (E) 65.63% Introverted (I) 34.38%
    Intuitive (N) 89.31% Sensing (S) 10.69%
    Feeling (F) 74.29% Thinking (T) 25.71%
    Perceiving (P) 74.19% Judging (J) 25.81%

3w4

MBTI
    INFP
    Socionics
    INFP

lets step this up a notch, instinctual variants....how much of say Harry's SP is brought on by the fact that Voldemort is constantly after him, and the others, what of their variants....It might be quite cool to do a full list...I'm gonna try and help after other people get this going though, because I dunno what sx really is in terms of intimacy levels...

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by FalseHeartDothKnow View Post
    lets step this up a notch, instinctual variants....how much of say Harry's SP is brought on by the fact that Voldemort is constantly after him, and the others, what of their variants....It might be quite cool to do a full list...I'm gonna try and help after other people get this going though, because I dunno what sx really is in terms of intimacy levels...
    I think Hermione is an sx/so and Ron an sp/so. I totally agree with you about Harry being sp first, but I'm not sure about sp/so or sp/sx. Part of me can see both depending on Harry's mood (or how he's being written at the given time).
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

MBTI
    INFP
    Socionics
    INFP

So...In no particular order

[B]Harry: [/B
    ]Not sure yet...but we'll se how it goes
    Ron:
    I tend to agree with you sp/so
    Hermione:
    Yeah, sx/so...but would sp be counted in studying so much
    Sirius (Mr Black is also yet to have a definitive Enneagram type as well)
    There's some sx intensity there, especially in POA in the Shrieking Shack, and he got himself outta Azkaban so his sp must be pretty solid not necessarily bothered by so, as in pleasing people in general, so maybe sx/sp or sp/sx...but please excuse me cos I don't have this variant thing down yet.
    Remus
    This instance troubles me because in POA (book more than film) we have this ethereal guy with a deep capacity for warmth on a fairly individualistic level, mainly with Harry at that point, but also with helping the most nervous (Neville) by calling on individual circumstances. He cheerfully and intuitively becomes some sort of personal councilor to all who want him to as well (sx?) Is the having more chocolate on him than Willy Wonka (presumably to lift/maintain endorphin, serotonin and maybe even dopamine levels around the full moon), sp or does the fact that he looks quite ill and slightly 'shabby' (despite his unfortunate condition) a lot suggest neglect of sp? He's seems to always have food/drink in as well which is comically sp, yet he forgets his important potion, which points away from sp, doesn't it? He is certainly concerned with being able to provide for his family. Yet he goes on some sorta suicide mission on the verge of complete mental breakdown when he believes he will fail his wife and unborn baby, sx and sp combined I think...but that's a skewed/strained/misjudged attempt to save his family from himself, not preserve himself, so that's confusing instinct wise. He doesn't seem that devastated about losing his personal sense of security when he resigns his job in HP3, even though he has no chance of another job and no home, since Sirius has to run ...where do we put him? He has a slight breakdown at Dumbledore's death too, gets tearily emotional over Lily, and Sirius' death brought he and Tonks together, since they're special relations...sx? That said, he's a bit introvert and dreamy to be a social butterfly or anything, but even so he even makes niceties with Peter in the Shrieking Shack at first, being all witty and charming and everything even though most people would probably seethe, and isn't being pleasant to everyone a social trait, he likes to 'fit in' on some level cos he was so pleased to have mates in school....everyone loves him in third year, though he doesn't go all 'Gilderoy' about it....OK my head is spinning I'll stop...but when I can type him I can type most I reckon.
    James
    so/sx
    Lily
    sx/so
    Had the ultimate link with Harry, self-sacrificial
    Peter
    sp/so
    Survival over friends, seeks to be favoured by the Death Eaters...
    Tonks
    sx/so
    Becomes absorbed in those she loves, and has no worry about how she will survive, open...
    Luna
    sp/sx??
    Draco
    so/sp?
    Social snobbery and looks after number one, has two goons in tow, to look out for him, I don't think he's that bothered about deep connections with folks.
    Snape
    sx/sp
    Lily completely turned his world upside down, now he's fairly self-sufficient
    Dumbledore
    sx/so,

I missed loads out but we'll catch up :-)
    Last edited by FalseHeartDothKnow; 05-12-2010 at 09:58 AM. Reason: bad grammar and unfinished sentences