• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

what enneagram type am I?

sculpting

Every time I take the Enneagram tests I get smeared over five different categories so I have given up.

I identify with the type 4w5 when I read the descriptions, but that seems very INFJ like.

I need you guys to help me, as my ENTP best friend has started cheating on me with the Enneagram. I dont understand how I fit in it at all....and if I dont find an Enneagram type soon, we wont have anything else to talk about at lunch.

Where would an ENFP with function order NeTeFiSi fit?

Thanks!!!

sculpting

Super D on the DISC profile.

NeTe on Myers-briggs. I can be very Te dominant under stress, but when pushed very hard I will flip between weird Te aggressive dominance to Fi sensitive, then totally shut down to an INFJ shadow for a bit to recover.

However normally I tend to be quite Te dominant, but not so bitchy or aggressive.

When taking the enneagram test I can see the Te/Fi split very clearly so feel pulled to answer in both directions on most questions.

(See MBTI totally captures it)

(No I will not post that picture. I have to save it for strategic deployment! Otherwise it loses the shock value.)

Chloe

you could be 1, 3, or 8 if you're "Te-dom" under stress.... check here Enneagram History and Origins: The Traditional Enneagram

also, what are your motivations..
you know that one
"i need to be safe and secure to be calm"
"i need to look good to be calm "
blah blah.

i dont think as you say that it can be described with functions too, because enneagram describes motivations, or fixations... so if you begin "losing it" and the way you'll defend is by saving your image (3), ignoring problems and being too positive (denial) (7) etc...

sculpting

you could be 1, 3, or 8 if you're "Te-dom" under stress.... check here Enneagram History and Origins: The Traditional Enneagram

also, what are your motivations..
you know that one
"i need to be safe and secure to be calm"
"i need to look good to be calm "
blah blah.

i dont think as you say that it can be described with functions too, because enneagram describes motivations, or fixations... so if you begin "losing it" and the way you'll defend is by saving your image (3), ignoring problems and being too positive (denial) (7) etc...

I will have to read a bit I think.

My motivation is to help others, even if the method seems harsh on the surface. Hmmmm.. I will be back! Thanks Chloee!!!

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Ummm, what about 2? disintegrates at 8, which would explain your "Te dominance" understress, and integrates at 4, which is why you related to 4.

Your last post is the most 2 post I've ever seen btw ;)

Chloe

Ummm, what about 2? disintegrates at 8, which would explain your "Te dominance" understress, and integrates at 4, which is why you related to 4.

Your last post is the most 2 post I've ever seen btw ;)

Completely agree. :D

but helping others can be NF thing too, so Happy Puppy you just need to luck a bit yourself to find out your type.pothers

2 wants to help others so they need her