User Tag List

12311 Last

Results 1 to 10 of 114

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    528

    Default Why your enneatype is the best

    or 'why each enneatype is the best'

    type5: an eight who actually knows what they are doing (if they dont, you wont see them )




    and sorry fours . . . I dont think we will ever understand . . .

  2. #2
    The High Priestess Amargith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi
    Posts
    14,657

    Default

    *whines and pouts*

    You will never understand the depth of our emotional well!!!
    And here we offered you a chance to sip of it, and you threw it back in our faces!

    /drama queen act
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★





    "Harm none, do as ye will”

  3. #3
    Was E.laur Laurie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp
    Posts
    6,075

    Default

    7's are the most fun!

  4. #4
    Senior Member King sns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE
    Posts
    6,748

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elaur View Post
    7's are the most fun!
    +1!
    06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
    06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
    06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
    06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
    06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
    06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
    06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box

    My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    528

    Default

    come on guys, be convincing

    marg, you never offered me a sip!

    Glaur, SnS, 5's are the most fun!

  6. #6
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_
    Posts
    10,733

    Default

    9s can do anything you do, better.

  7. #7
    Senior Member King sns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE
    Posts
    6,748

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lamp View Post
    come on guys, be convincing

    marg, you never offered me a sip!

    Glaur, SnS, 5's are the most fun!
    (Damn, don't know my enneagrams at all..)

    Well. Sevens are most fun.. because.
    elaur and I are sevens.
    and.
    we're fun.
    06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
    06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
    06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
    06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
    06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
    06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
    06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box

    My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

  8. #8
    Was E.laur Laurie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp
    Posts
    6,075

    Default

    I agree! See, so we are right.

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    528

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shortnsweet View Post
    don't know my enneagrams at all.
    Thats what this thread is for :]

    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    9s can do anything you do, worse
    and threes wish they could do anything you do, better

    im thinking eights can do anything you can do, better.

    sixes dont need to do anything, because they acquire powerful friends?

    Quote Originally Posted by shortnsweet View Post
    Well. Sevens are most fun.. because.
    elaur and I are sevens.
    and.
    we're fun.
    Ok. Sevens are the most fun. But is fun = best?
    btw I love your argument!

  10. #10
    The High Priestess Amargith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi
    Posts
    14,657

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lamp View Post
    come on guys, be convincing

    marg, you never offered me a sip!

    Glaur, SnS, 5's are the most fun!
    Doesn't matter, it woudl be wasted on you! You'll never be able to fully appreciate the depth of a special little snowflake like me!
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★





    "Harm none, do as ye will”

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-06-2011, 11:25 PM
  2. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 06-24-2010, 11:49 PM
  3. What is the best country to live in?
    By JAVO in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 04-28-2008, 05:44 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO