• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Why your enneatype is the best

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
What happens when one 4 decides that's it's deeper and more individualistic than another 4??? :eek:

KABOOM! *candy rains from the skies*

4s eliminated each other, and 9s retook their position of power.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Not true, we acknowledge that we're all speeeeshul little snowflakes!!!

It just so happens though that you have to be a 4 to be a snowflake :coffee:

Be mesmerized by our intricate complexity and individuality already, you know you wanna :smooch:

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Be mesmerized by our intricate complexity and individuality already, you know you wanna :smooch:

hmmm... so then the 4s all took a rocket to the moon in order to truly indulge in complexity and lived happily ever - KABOOM! *moon cheese rains from the sky*

InTheFlesh

Enneagram
CFV

It's more fun not to melt. 9s get to experience everything, we are the atmosphere within which all weather is possible.

hmmm... so then the 4s all took a rocket to the moon in order to truly indulge in complexity and lived happily ever - KABOOM! *moon cheese rains from the sky*

Hey, fours don't always have a rain cloud over their heads.
Sometimes they get thundershowers to vent their anger.

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
It's more fun not to melt. 9s get to experience everything, we are the atmosphere within which all weather is possible.

That comes later in the story, where mooncheese becomes asteriods the size of the Atlantic ocean, obliterating everyone but jesus, who was hiding under a rock at the time.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

That's right, b*tches! :ranting: *goes into lightning mode* Who's first? :devil:

Also, 9's let us do the dirty work as they're too afraid to go near those damned thunderstorms. Someone's gotto make the thunderstorms not feel left out!!!!

wolfy

awsm
9w8 sp/sx for the win. Why? Balanced strength. That's what I reckon, anyway.

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
That's right, b*tches! :ranting: *goes into lightning mode* Who's first? :devil:

Also, 9's let us do the dirty work as they're too afraid to go near those damned thunderstorms. Someone's gotto make the thunderstorms not feel left out!!!!

That's probably how you exploded in the first place. Never work with children, animals or lightning :p

9w8 sp/sx for the win. Why? Balanced strength. That's what I reckon, anyway.

wait, so you're abandoning the rest of us? :cry:

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
why are 1w9s the best?

...nuff said :yes:

the state i am in

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
5w4, because god, the dream in which the whole of the universe is thought, could only be housed in a 5w4 mind (and without the expansiveness of that mind, the whole of the universe would contract and ultimately disappear as you'd all go jumping around and shouting like apes to your very demise)

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Stop making the 4s cry people, it's not nice and it's not a challenge, make the 8s cry instead.

InTheFlesh

Enneagram
CFV
why are 1w9s the best?

...nuff said :yes:

This guy reminds me of Stalin

Stop making the 4s cry people, it's not nice and it's not a challenge, make the 8s cry instead.

No matter how physically threatening you are, you'll never be intimidating or influential because of it. In reality it just makes you look like a hateful bitch.

5w4, because god, the dream in which the whole of the universe is thought, could only be housed in a 5w4 mind (and without the expansiveness of that mind, the whole of the universe would contract and ultimately disappear as you'd all go jumping around and shouting like apes to your very demise)

5s almost never disappoint me. I've been close to two of them in my life, both acted as a catalyst in my own adoption of a more solid view of the world.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
No matter how physically threatening you are, you'll never be intimidating or influential because of it. In reality it just makes you look like a hateful bitch.

:shock:

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
@Kasper *whispers* I think he's assuming you're an 8...:ninja:

That's probably how you exploded in the first place. Never work with children, animals or lightning :p

The bolded one I take offense to! Animals :wubbie: me!!! And I them. At least they don't make me thunderstorm their ass :steam:

Kids you can keep though :dry:

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Sixes are ...the SJs of the enneagram. We win by sheer numbers of us.

SIXES ARE EVERYWHERE YOU CANNOT ESCAPE.

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Sixes are ...the SJs of the enneagram. We win by sheer numbers of us.

SIXES ARE EVERYWHERE YOU CANNOT ESCAPE.

9s are just as common (I hear they're more common), maybe if we teamed up, it would make 50% of the population, no one type could win against that :p

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Wait, where are the stats on which type is more common than which?