User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Results 11 to 20 of 114

  1. #11
    Senior Member King sns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE
    Posts
    6,748

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lamp View Post
    Thats what this thread is for :]






    Ok. Sevens are the most fun. But is fun = best?
    btw I love your argument!
    Well, yes, of course. Let me just break this down for you.

    If shorty and elaur are fun.
    shorty and elaur are sevens.
    and shorty and elaur are the best.
    That means, shorty and elaur=fun=best=7

    I mean, you just can't argue with something like that.

    /end thread.
    06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
    06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
    06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
    06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
    06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
    06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
    06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box

    My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

  2. #12
    Senior Member Snow Turtle's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,335

    Default

    Phobic 6s are smart. Question and doubt everything but be loyal to those we are certain of.

    +

    Since we doubt ourselves initially. We're less likely to be deluded when we say enneagram 6 really is the best!

  3. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    528

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    You'll never be able to fully appreciate the depth of a special little snowflake like me!
    Why not? I am Fi, wing6, sx variant, and match the length preferences perfectly!

  4. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    528

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shortnsweet View Post
    Well, yes, of course. Let me just break this down for you.

    If shorty and elaur are fun.
    shorty and elaur are sevens.
    and shorty and elaur are the best.
    That means, shorty and elaur=fun=best=7

    I mean, you just can't argue with something like that.
    Shory and Hlaur are fun.
    Shory and Ilaur are the best (because they are awesome (because awesome is best)).
    All fun people are sevens.

    Therefore Shory and Jlaur are sevens. And some sevens are best. I still need a connection between sevens and best, like all sevens being best (why?).





    Quote Originally Posted by Kai View Post
    Question and doubt everything
    But sixes seek security through people and fives seek it through knowledge, right? So sixes may question everything but not seek understanding?





    Quote Originally Posted by Kai View Post
    We're less likely to be deluded when we say enneagram 6 really is the best!
    Thats a good argument for me to believe an argument about why sixes are best. But it isnt an argument why sixes are best!

  5. #15
    Was E.laur Laurie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp
    Posts
    6,075

    Default

    You know, reading through what people say about being E7 sure doesn't sound like me. Leave a concert because I have to write a list??? Never.

  6. #16
    The High Priestess Amargith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi
    Posts
    14,657

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lamp View Post
    Why not? I am Fi, wing6, sx variant, and match the length preferences perfectly!


    See, I knew you'd never get it...thanx for proving me right
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★





    "Harm none, do as ye will”

  7. #17
    Ruler of the Stars Asterion's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx
    Posts
    2,334

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kai View Post
    Phobic 6s are smart. Question and doubt everything but be loyal to those we are certain of.

    +

    Since we doubt ourselves initially. We're less likely to be deluded when we say enneagram 6 really is the best!
    and they own at chess
    5 3 9

  8. #18
    Senior Member Tiltyred's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    468 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII None
    Posts
    4,383

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lamp View Post
    and sorry fours . . . I dont think we will ever understand . . .
    As long as you get that, we're good. Because when you start telling me I'm transparent to you, everybody feels how I feel, I'm not special, and I need to cut the crap, that's when you don't understand me.

    If you know you'll never get it, then you understand it perfectly.

  9. #19
    Ruler of the Stars Asterion's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx
    Posts
    2,334

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tiltyred View Post
    As long as you get that, we're good. Because when you start telling me I'm transparent to you, everybody feels how I feel, I'm not special, and I need to cut the crap, that's when you don't understand me.

    If you know you'll never get it, then you understand it perfectly.
    What if we get it from a strictly theoretical point of view?

    7s are the best at anything and everything they choose to do, so long as they're smart and can manage to put in some preparation. There's nothing worse than listening to a 7 that's taken 'scattered' to a whole new level.

    Hmmm, the only thing 7s fail to be best at is having the emotional depth of a 4, and the compelling drive of the 3s
    5 3 9

  10. #20
    Senior Member Tiltyred's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    468 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII None
    Posts
    4,383

    Default

    4s belly dance.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-06-2011, 11:25 PM
  2. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 06-24-2010, 11:49 PM
  3. What is the best country to live in?
    By JAVO in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 04-28-2008, 05:44 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO