• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Why your enneatype is the best

lamp

You know, reading through what people say about being E7 sure doesn't sound like me. Leave a concert because I have to write a list??? Never.
u should be a 5

:laugh:

See, I knew you'd never get it...thanx for proving me right :D
Ok fine, be frustrating.

If you know you'll never get it, then you understand it perfectly.
Is it OK if I try really hard to understand it perfectly?

Tiltyred

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Knock yourself out.:D

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
7s are the best because no matter what they think that they're the best and they beleive that they're probably having more fun than any other type... the rest of you envy this, we suspect :devil:

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
LOL..that was information in itself :D

Tiltyred

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I forgive you in advance and in perpetuity.

lamp

See, I knew you'd never get it
you think I will never get it. Actual truth and knowledge is the domain of the fives. Not that they understand much :laugh: (the truth is, there is no truth)

So where are we?

Fours belly dance and are somewhat resistant to participating.

Fives know everything and nothing.

Sixes really know when something is reliable.

Sevens have fun.

I think we are going to have to define 'best'. Lets not do that though.

ugh. I just got the feeling I get when im thinking too hard *flees thread*

P

Phantonym

I like even numbers. And I like #4. I'd like to make it a 4w4.

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
I think you are taking this thread a little too seriously, OP.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
^ yes, you're not supposed to go on and on defending yourself... just one quip is quite enough, any more drags the thread down and makes it boring and YOU centric instead of about ME :tongue:

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
8s are the best because the 8 system recognizes that "there can be only one" and me, being the coolest guy alive, am that person.

lamp

Slaur why did you call me OP and not lamp?

im on overdrive right now. Caffeinated and high thyroid hormone levels.

^ yes, you're not supposed to go on and on defending yourself... just one quip is quite enough, any more drags the thread down and makes it boring and YOU centric instead of about ME :tongue:
alright. so sevens have fun. but everyone has fun. except for fours, we dont know what they have.

the fours are contributing some interesting stuffs here, too

8s are the best because the 8 system recognizes that "there can be only one" and me, being the coolest guy alive, am that person.
but you are blind to what everyone else sees: you really arent as cool as you think you are (and probably you lack subtlety?).

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
table, you should be having fun with this thread!

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
but you are blind to what everyone else sees: you really arent as cool as you think you are (and probably you lack subtlety?).

Subtlety is a bourgeois construct that hinders the communication process. And not being cool as I think I am is not a problem. Aim for the stars and you'll hit the moon (while the rest of you suckers are stuck on Earth).

Tiltyred

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Well, after all, 8 is 2 times 4, and 4 is the best, so ... Sytpg could be onto something here.

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
omg this for real? I get too inconsistent results anyway to properly guess my enneagram type. Top 2 configurations are 8w7 and 3w4. Uhh why is either of those best?

I'll give a half-hearted attempt at this.

8w7 is best because they are so capable and they can organize stuff, but they direct it to all sorts of interesting, entertaining stuff, so they organize the world to be more fun.

3w4 is the best because they're driven for success, which usually means adhering to whatever standards the society have at the moment, but they''re individualistic, which balances their drive of success to pursuits that really are valuabe.

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
if there was such a thing as a 7w3, then I'd be it, and it would be the best eva.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think you are taking this thread a little too seriously, OP.

see...us 7"s are the BEST at not taking things seriously...damn we rock!

wolfy

awsm
As everybody knows, the enneagram types are measured out of ten, with ten being the best. I'm a nine, which is as close to perfect as you're ever going to get.

Tiltyred

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
It's hard to argue with that logic.

Besides, 9 was John Lennon's favorite number.