User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Phantonym

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    I also think that the order you put things in is sort of like the order you relate to the types; similar to the instincts. You have your base, a secondary that isn't your main but you're still aware of and influenced by, and (this description isn't really correlated to the instincts) one that you relate to the least but still manifests itself in you quite a bit.
    Yes, that's what I was thinking about it as well.

If only somebody could cook up good Trifix descriptions.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Sky is BLUE! View Post
    Yes, that's what I was thinking about it as well.

If only somebody could cook up good Trifix descriptions.
    Don't pressure me like that!

I seriously doubt that this is possible to do though. There are 54 possible combinations if you factor in wings.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

Phantonym

Don't pressure me like that!

I seriously doubt that this is possible to do though. There are 54 possible combinations if you factor in wings.
    *cracks the whip*

Well, it has to start from somewhere, gain momentum and in time, it's possible.

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Well, now I just need someone with more knowledge about enneagram to help me out. Because I don't know what and what not to take into account, having had a bit of turbulent life, despite being young still. :P

About INTP I'm sure by the way. Just not enneagram type.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    Well, now I just need someone with more knowledge about enneagram to help me out. Because I don't know what and what not to take into account, having had a bit of turbulent life, despite being young still. :P

About INTP I'm sure by the way. Just not enneagram type.
    Start by identifying triad- Triad Definitions

Then identify with a type- 9types.com - Enneagram tests, type descriptions, forums This site isn't accurate, but it has really short very short descriptions; that you can use to get a rough idea of your type.

Then read the whole profile (links to them in thread) The Ultimate Enneagram Reference Thread
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Start by identifying triad- Triad Definitions

Then identify with a type- 9types.com - Enneagram tests, type descriptions, forums This site isn't accurate, but it has really short very short descriptions; that you can use to get a rough idea of your type.

Then read the whole profile (links to them in thread) The Ultimate Enneagram Reference Thread
    The thing is, I relate differently at different periods in my life. And I don't relate fully to any.

I read all about enneagram types and tried to type myself some time ago. But I think I may be just untypable.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

The thing is, I relate differently at different periods in my life. And I don't relate fully to any.

I read all about enneagram types and tried to type myself some time ago. But I think I may be just untypable.
    Yeah when people tell me this I honestly don't know what to do.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Yeah when people tell me this I honestly don't know what to do.
    I think because of the trauma and unhealthy period I had, I might have become some kind of uber 5. And shaved off as many imperfections as possible. And using uber 5 to bridge to the good qualities mentioned in other enneagram types.

Ever since I 'reformed' myself, I've a certain view of perfection that I've forced(needed) myself to attain and became accustomed too.

That's the best I can do as far as enneagram types are concerned. It's the only way I can really explain how I function on this scale.

MBTI is different and much easier to categorize. :P

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

I think because of the trauma and unhealthy period I had, I might have become some kind of uber 5. And shaved off as many imperfections as possible. And using uber 5 to bridge to the good qualities mentioned in other enneagram types.

Ever since I 'reformed' myself, I've a certain view of perfection that I've forced(needed) myself to attain and became accustomed too.

That's the best I can do as far as enneagram types are concerned. It's the only way I can really explain how I function on this scale.

MBTI is different and much easier to categorize. :P
    You're most likely stereotyping the enneagrams, keep a completely open mind. There are only 9 types and each type encompases a broad range of people with a broad range of different behaviours. The only problem is that you will likely relate to many types and you need to find one type that can explain why you relate to other types. It is probably a little more difficult than MBTI, but that's what makes it cool :P
    5 3 9

MBTI
    INTJ

If you're unsure of your wing, but you can get one 'wing' and not the other into a trifix, you might be tempted to declare the other one your wing simply to get it in somewhere, since you relate to it a lot, despite the fact that you suspect the other one may in fact be your wing.

I think this is a problem.

I'm probably 5-4-1 or 5-1-4, but also probably 5w4, and I can't work out how to incorporate 6.

Or maybe being sp is enough? For that matter, is it possible for a 6 to be anything other than sp? (Perhaps if counterphobic?)