User Tag List

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Pick one song for each Enneagram type

Senior Member Array compulsiverambler's Avatar
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so

Really? I went for something that didn't suggest suicidality or other signs of clinical depression because that in itself isn't what defines Fours, in fact I thought they might rather resent that. There are some here who seem very emotionally stable. But it's true that most Smiths songs are Fourish to some extent, you could pick one at random really! It was hard to choose.

By the way, an easier way to embed is to type out the title you want for the link first, highlight it, click the button with the Youtube logo on it, and paste into the box that comes up the URL of the Youtube page. If you've blocked pop-ups, you'll have to temporarily unblock them to use that feature. Otherwise, just use this formula, without the spaces:

[YOUTUBE=The Youtube page's URL]Title you want for link[/ YOUTUBE]

Likes erg liked this post

brainheart

Yeah, you know I put that song up and then I was thinking cemetery gates was better for the same reason I picked Boys Don't Cry. Something about the combo of dark lyrics with almost bouncy tunes is very four.

Senior Member Array iamathousandapples's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Socionics
    ILI

More!

Five
    [youtube="UhjG47gtMCo"].[/youtube]

Four
    [youtube="PI9dySmtU-I"].[/youtube]

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    IEI

INTP 5w4:

[YOUTUBE="83BRULUXqlI"][/YOUTUBE]

Cap'n Jazz as a whole seems pretty INxP and either 5w4 or 4w5 to me. Anyone one else have other ideas?
    Isn't life under the sun just a crazy, crazy, crazy dream? Isn't life just a mirage of the world before the world? Why am I here and not over there? When did time begin? Where does space end? Where do you and I begin?
    INfp. Fi~Ti>Te~Ne>Si>Ni>Fe~Se
    Level 5 4w5. Screw instinctual subtypes. (Ranking: 4>9~5>6>1~2>3~7~8)
    Good~Neutral>Evil, Neutral>Chaotic>Lawful
    Melancholic~Supine>Sanguine>Phlegmatic>Choleric
    Signal Patterns

Ruler of the Stars Array Asterion's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

Type 7:
    [YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQhl50T3yiA&feature=related"]Set Your Goals - Look Closer[/YOUTUBE]

I swear this song is written with E7 in mind... in fact I reckon the whole band is just covered in seven-ness.
    5 3 9

Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by brainheart View Post
    Yeah, you know I put that song up and then I was thinking cemetery gates was better for the same reason I picked Boys Don't Cry. Something about the combo of dark lyrics with almost bouncy tunes is very four.
    Yes, and the content of the lyrics - escaping the sunshine to a cemetary for inspiration and competing over poetry. It's as if he's a fan of the Enneagram and was trying to write an ode to the Four temperament.

-----------------------------------------

Average-unhealthy Five

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7pScaRLRcI"]I Love My Computer[/YOUTUBE]

The world outside's so big
    But it's safe in my domain
    'Cos to you I'm just a number and a clever screen name...

Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so

Okay, instrumentals.

4w5 - The soundtrack to The Elephant Man.
    [YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izQsgE0L450"]Adagio for Strings by Samuel Barber[/YOUTUBE]

5w4 - About folklore that the bones of the dead come out and dance to Death's fiddle at midnight on Halloween. Also used to great effect for the paranormal-themed detective series 'Jonathan Creek'.
    [YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YyknBTm_YyM"]Danse Macabre[/YOUTUBE]

6w5 - Makes me imagine someone spiralling into madness and being tormented by a flurry of bizarre hallucinations.
    [YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbYse0gZZdU"]The Sorcerer's Apprentice[/YOUTUBE]

6w7 - Busy, nervous energy.
    [YOUTUBE=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6SEv3icb7o"]Flight of the Bumblebee[/YOUTUBE]

Senior Member Array FeatheredFrenzy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Socionics
    ESI

:yim_rolling_on_the_ @ Flight of the Bumblebee

That ditty probably is going on in my head as I watch them go about their business. You should see my friend attempting to step onto an escalator. It's like he's playing double-dutch. Waiting for the right moment to jump in.

Peace on Earth, dammit Array Thalassa's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

[YOUTUBE="uPudE8nDog0"]The Human League - Don't You Want Me?[/YOUTUBE]

I think this song and video has 4 written all over it, probably 4w3 at that (the drama queen vibe of the visual part of the vid screams 4w3 at least), but questionable to whether or not it would be "healthy"
    "Sentiment without action is the ruin of the soul." - Edward Abbey

"In those days I, Daniel, was mourning three full weeks. I ate no pleasant food, no meat or wine came into my mouth, nor did I anoint myself at all, till three whole weeks were fulfilled." Daniel 10:2-3

Fasting for Advent

Give Vegan

SEE-Fi /Gamma

Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so

[QUOTE=marmalade.sunrise;969496]
    Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    [YOUTUBE="uPudE8nDog0"]The Human League - Don't You Want Me?[/YOUTUBE]

I think this song and video has 4 written all over it, probably 4w3 at that (the drama queen vibe of the visual part of the vid screams 4w3 at least), but questionable to whether or not it would be "healthy"
    That's an interesting one. I think it could represent Four (he seems envious and dressed in an unusual way) disintegrating towards Two under stress (becoming needy and manipulative) or I think more likely Two (seems he was happy enough to take on the invisible, indispensible 'helper' role to start with and now expects to be wanted in return) disintegrating towards Eight under stress (becoming aggressive and threatening).