User Tag List

123 Last

Pumpernickel
    MBTI
    ENTJ

Default Calling all ENTJs for enneagram discussions!

Discuss your enneagram type and how it manifests itself in your ENTJness and why you think it came about!

I've seen ENTJs mostly as types 8,7, and 3. I'm wondering how you guys differ from each other and whether you have any idea how your "basic fear" and "basic desire" came about.

I've been theorizing about this lately and here are just a few of things I've thought of:

8s:
    - Might have had very "Do what I say and don't question me" style parents which would be hard for an ENTJ who might really see the flaws in what is being said but would not be able to do anything about it. This could create a fear of being controlled and an have them develop an attitude where they consistently try to prevent this situation by keeping themselves in a constant position of power.

7s:
    - Might have been influenced by someone in their life who led with strong intuition, which caused them to really become absorbed with the thought of all the possibilities that they later proceeded to chase < At least this is what I think happened to me.

3s:
    - Might have had parents with very different types than your own, and might have constantly felt like they weren't appreciating all your good qualities. I think this could lead to a need to overachieve and prove yourself.

Please discuss

MBTI
    INTX
    Enneagram
    5w6?

[QUOTE=justxher;958057]Discuss your enneagram type and how it manifests itself in your ENTJness and why you think it came about!

Any free good Enneagram tests?
    Know only my MBTI type results

Pumpernickel
    MBTI
    ENTJ

Check out BlackCat's thread:

The Ultimate Enneagram Reference Thread

The 9types test on there is pretty good, and also good descriptions for doing your own enneagram-figuring-out.

MBTI
    INTJ

Living for happiness just makes good sense.

But I have to say the drug experimentation I've done has made me a lot less of a tight ass, I used to identify as a 1.

(now it's 7w8)
    wails from the crypt.

Tempbanned
    Enneagram
    8w9

I like this topic.It will take me a little while to come up with something though.

ThatGirl

8......makes me more lovable.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by justxher View Post
    Discuss your enneagram type and how it manifests itself in your ENTJness and why you think it came about!

I've seen ENTJs mostly as types 8,7, and 3. I'm wondering how you guys differ from each other and whether you have any idea how your "basic fear" and "basic desire" came about.

I've been theorizing about this lately and here are just a few of things I've thought of:

8s:
    - Might have had very "Do what I say and don't question me" style parents which would be hard for an ENTJ who might really see the flaws in what is being said but would not be able to do anything about it. This could create a fear of being controlled and an have them develop an attitude where they consistently try to prevent this situation by keeping themselves in a constant position of power.

7s:
    - Might have been influenced by someone in their life who led with strong intuition, which caused them to really become absorbed with the thought of all the possibilities that they later proceeded to chase < At least this is what I think happened to me.

3s:
    - Might have had parents with very different types than your own, and might have constantly felt like they weren't appreciating all your good qualities. I think this could lead to a need to overachieve and prove yourself.

Please discuss
    Why dont you include 1? Back when I was ENTJ I was an ennea 1. What do you make of that?

Pumpernickel
    MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by murkrow View Post
    Living for happiness just makes good sense.

But I have to say the drug experimentation I've done has made me a lot less of a tight ass, I used to identify as a 1.

(now it's 7w8)
    Oh, so you're saying drugs are responsible for your enneagram type. Well okay then.

Quote Originally Posted by Babylon Candle View Post
    Why dont you include 1? Back when I was ENTJ I was an ennea 1. What do you make of that?
    I don't think that's how it works. If you're not an ENTJ now you were't a year ago

MBTI
    INTX
    Enneagram
    5w6?

Quote Originally Posted by justxher View Post
    Check out BlackCat's thread:

The Ultimate Enneagram Reference Thread

The 9types test on there is pretty good, and also good descriptions for doing your own enneagram-figuring-out.
    Thanks will do - spotted comment but was distracted.

filling some space UnitOfPopulation's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ

Short: ENTJ here. Scored as 3,7,8.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]