• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

ENTP Enneagrams

ENTP Enneagrams

• 3w2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2w3 or 2w1 [size=1](I'm really an ENFP)[/size]

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
ENTPs, what's yo enneagram?

I believe 7 or 3 are most common for ENTPs but I'm also interested in your wing.

And if you're going against the trend and are not a 7 or 3 how confident are you of your MBTI type and enneagram?

redacted

My ENTP brother is a 3. My ENTP ex is a 7.

I know a couple more, but I'm pretty sure they're all 7s and 3s. If you care.

Edit: oh yeah, I recently talked to this girl from my high school that claimed she was an ENTP 9. ENTP I'm pretty sure of, and she seemed to know her stuff about enneagram. Well, sort of.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ENTPs that are 8s (it's rare) can seem like ENTJs, but much more brutal. Like... wow.

Fluxkom

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I recently ran into Enneagram Tritype Theorie and that made a lot of sense to me.
Similar to MBTI where you can be XNTP or something because you are really borderline in your preferences, the same is true in Enneagramm.

So instead of just focusing on your "main" type you take into consideration the three types that have the highest results of your test.

For me that has been

9 with a score of 15.5
7 with a score of 15
8 with a score of 8

those where my top three preferences.

Enneagram Tritype

As in traditional enneagram there can be no 9w7 or 7w9 I was typed as 9w8.
But I clearly have a totally high 7 scoring as well and if I would retake the test on any other day I might then come off as 7w8.

Point is distinct typing does not work. Tritype is the cure.

Ardea

o edward cullen!
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
ENTPs:

In your own words, explain a 3.

Likewise with 7.

ENTP can also be altered to sound like PaNTiEs...

Bubbles

See Right Through Me
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
I know several ENTPs. Some are 7s, but I have met 6s.

It'd be silly to rule out all enneagrams but two for an MBTI type. :blush:

teslashock

Geolectric
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
I don't know much about this enneagram thing. How are ENTP 7s different from ENTP 3s? What other types are 7s and 3s?

I'm 7w8.

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
I score highest in 8 and 5. 7 and 9 second. moderate-low 3.

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I don't know much about this enneagram thing. How are ENTP 7s different from ENTP 3s? What other types are 7s and 3s?

I'm 7w8.

The 7s are the drug addicted, thrill seekers that wont shut the fuck up sometimes, but can be incredibly witty, gregarious, fearless, fun-loving and well educated when they are on the awesome scale. They also tend to get very idealistic, they'll rush into something new thinking everything will be SOOOO COOOL!!! and then realize their mistake and run away from the pain.

The 3s are show offs that cut corners and die when you don't give them enough attention. They are just like 7s, but probably a little more people orientated... I still have trouble spotting threes, but the main point is, they want to consider themselves worthy, and they'll often make decisions based on that.

7w6 entp... I want to see some of these ENTP 8s that you people say exist :huh:

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I score highest in 8 and 5. 7 and 9 second. moderate-low 3.

Pretty sure that would make you a 5, probably a 6 wing too... that's a pretty wild guess though, seeing as I don't know anything about you ;)