User Tag List

Thread: first-borns, family responsibility, and Pi vs Pe

Senior Member Array the state i am in's Avatar
    5w4 sx/sp

Default first-borns, family responsibility, and Pi vs Pe

are first-borns more frequently Pi than Pe? especially in a family situation dealing with serious stress? it's a question with no support and little thought, but a question mark that says go/green light.

.~ *aĉa virino* ~. Array Totenkindly's Avatar
    549 sx/sp
    LII Ni

I'm not sure of the overall stats here.

For me, I am the eldest in my family, very Pe, and my family was alcoholic (dad, and impacting all of us deeply). I felt like I had no control, I only had control over my inner world; I needed a flexy function to deal with the impossible-to-change external reality.

My Te really sucks too. I never bothered to really complete everything, nor did I learn any sense of how to complete real-life tasks from my parents. (My dad was drunk and never finished anything, my mom was mentally disorganized.)

So why would you think that Pi would dominate in a situation like this? (Maybe you want to let some more answers accumulate before offering that viewpoint.)
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft