Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by EnFpFer View Post
    My number is 11
    Soul urge is 4
    Dream number is 7

I used this website:What Your Name Means (Numerology)

I always thought my Lifepath number was 8.
    Ok, I'll do a very general breakdown for you. Keep in mind that I'm doing this all from memory and I don't have my books with me to reference, so if something seems off, it's probably my fault because I've forgotten something. I can go back and correct once I figure out what I did with my books.

So, what they did used only your name.

So, your Soul number is what you feel, what you want, what you need. It's the side of you that is the least obvious because it is not a side of a person's personality that is usually projected.

Yours is 4. You like for people to acknowledge that you know what you are talking about. 4s tend to become experts at their preferred subjects so if a 4 claims to be an authority on something, they probably are. But, if a 4 happens to be wrong, they have a difficult time admitting it because they take criticism poorly. They're more emotional than they want to admit. 4s are also home-oriented and need to feel physically and often financially secure or they'll be unhappy.

By Dream, they mean Personality. This is the flip side of soul, the side of your personality that you project.

Yours is 7. (I don't remember everything about this one and I don't have my books with me, so please forgive if this doesn't seem quite right.) 7s tend to be the most spiritual of the numbers. They are sensitive people who should listen to their instincts. They're the most cerebral and tend to live in their head. People often misinterprit the 7's thoughtfulness as cold or aloof, but in fact, they are the ultimate observers and their quitness tends to stem from the fact that they're sitting back and taking it all in.

By Expression, they mean Destiny. This is a general guide of what direction you should take in life to be happy.

Yours is 11. The 11 is a very sensitive, very compassionate number with a drive to make things better for everyone. 11s have a unique understanding of emotions. They don't like to see people hurting.

Your Life Path may very well be an 8. You use your birthdate for that. Mine, for example, is 4/19/1983. So, I add it up this way: 4+1+9+1+9+8+3 = 35, 3 + 5 = 8. My Life Path number is 8. I was born on 4/19, 4+1+9 = 14, 1 + 5 = 5, so my Attitude number is 5. My birth day is 19, 1+9 = 10, 1+0 = 1.

Life Path 8
    Attitude 5
    Birth Day 1

That's how you break down your date of birth to figure out your core numbers.

Make sense?

Phew, didn't mean to do analyzing in here.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    How do I find out what my numbers are? Where is a good place to start with numerology?
    You know, hang on a moment. I'll edit my original post so everyone knows how to do it without digging through the thread.

3:39 PM: There we go, all updated.

Nickle Iron Silicone Charmed Justice's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Pettycure View Post
    So, what they did used only your name.

So, your Soul number is what you feel, what you want, what you need. It's the side of you that is the least obvious because it is not a side of a person's personality that is usually projected.

Yours is 4. You like for people to acknowledge that you know what you are talking about. 4s tend to become experts at their preferred subjects so if a 4 claims to be an authority on something, they probably are. But, if a 4 happens to be wrong, they have a difficult time admitting it because they take criticism poorly. They're more emotional than they want to admit. 4s are also home-oriented and need to feel physically and often financially secure or they'll be unhappy.

By Dream, they mean Personality. This is the flip side of soul, the side of your personality that you project.

Yours is 7. (I don't remember everything about this one and I don't have my books with me, so please forgive if this doesn't seem quite right.) 7s tend to be the most spiritual of the numbers. They are sensitive people who should listen to their instincts. They're the most cerebral and tend to live in their head. People often misinterprit the 7's thoughtfulness as cold or aloof, but in fact, they are the ultimate observers and their quitness tends to stem from the fact that they're sitting back and taking it all in.

By Expression, they mean Destiny. This is a general guide of what direction you should take in life to be happy.

Yours is 11. The 11 is a very sensitive, very compassionate number with a drive to make things better for everyone. 11s have a unique understanding of emotions. They don't like to see people hurting.

Make sense?

Phew, didn't mean to do analyzing in here.
    Absolutely, thanks for taking the time to do that! So how do you tie this into Enneagram? I usually come out a 7,3, or 4, can't say which one I am exactly, sx/so variant. The numerology descriptions you gave of me sound extremely NF and pretty much me back and forth. Do yours sound SP?
    There is a thinking stuff from which all things are made, and which, in its original state, permeates, penetrates, and fills the interspaces of the universe.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    783 sx/so

Birthday: 30th of July 1983

Life path (my core): 4
    Attitude (how a casual acquaintance may view me): 1
    Birthday (1st impression): 3

It's all perfect. To people close to me I am a teacher (4). I cant take critique at all. I insist on being fair and correct in everything(1). That mostly tho only expresses itself when for example playing card games with acquaintanes (I dont have much of 4). And the 3 is a good 1st impression of me. Most people are disappointmented after gettin to now me then.

-----------

Soul Number (what I feel / want): 8
    Personality Number (the one I project): 3
    Destiny number: 1

ya good too

Feels good as always

Cool test

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8

how does going by different names change this?
    everyone here where i live calls me by my middle name - but my family and friends in the United States call me by my first name.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfisher View Post
    how does going by different names change this?
    everyone here where i live calls me by my middle name - but my family and friends in the United States call me by my first name.
    Some people go by a different name so that their numbers don't clash with each other. Like, if your chart is mostly made up of 1s and your name puts a 4 in your chart, which is really toxic to the 1, you might change your name so it comes out as being a 1, 5 or 7 since those are all compatible with the 1.

Or, if there's a quality a person's lacking that they think a particular number's influence would help, they could change their name to put that number in their chart.

Basically it's a mind over matter sort of thing.

MBTI
    INFJ

Ok, this is too much fun! Haha.

My birthday is April 20th, so does that make my attitude a 6?
    There is a thinking stuff from which all things are made, and which, in its original state, permeates, penetrates, and fills the interspaces of the universe.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by EnFpFer View Post
    Ok, this is too much fun! Haha.

My birthday is April 20th, so does that make my attitude a 6?
    Precisely, yes. And your birthday would be a 2. So you give off the feeling that you are a very sensitive person and when people talk to you they think you're responsible and capable of handling people.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

okay that just tripped me out! i did the name calculator and it said my number was 3...that has always been my lucky number...that trips me out kinda!

okay...haven't read it yet...sec

sounds kinda enfpish too yeah?

Your number is: 3

The characteristics of #3 are: Expression, verbalization, socialization, the arts, the joy of living.

The expression or destiny for #3:
    An Expression of 3 produces a quest for destiny with words along a variety of lines that may include writing, speaking, singing, acting or teaching; our entertainers, writers, litigators, teachers, salesmen, and composers. You also have the destiny to sell yourself or sell just about any product that comes along. You are imaginative in your presentation, and you may have creative talents in the arts, although these are more likely to be latent. You are an optimistic person that seems ever enthusiastic about life and living. You are friendly, loving and social, and people like you because you are charming and such a good conversationalist. Your ability to communicate may often inspire others. It is your role in life to inspire and motivate; to raise the spirits of those around you.

The negative side of number 3 Expression is superficiality. You may tend to scatter your forces and simply be too easygoing. It is advisable for the negative 3 to avoid dwelling on trivial matters, especially gossip.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    INFJ

^I could see that about you. Seems very EXFP. Could be ESFP too.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• :hi:
  • :bye:
  • :)
  • :hug:
  • :happy2:
  • :smile:
  • :wubbie:
  • :D
  • :wink:
  • ;)
  • :newwink: