User Tag List

First 7891011 Last

Results 81 to 90 of 166

  1. #81
    mod love baby... Lady_X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Posts
    18,086

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by noigmn View Post
    It means you are a Sensing Ethical Extrovert, ESFp. The order of sensing then ethical is the order of your first two functions (ethical=F). The Introvert/Extrovert is what the first function is. So SEE = Se Fi.

    The black shapes are extroverted functions, the white shapes are introverted functions.

    Square=T, L-shape=F, Circle=S, Triangle=N

    On the diagram, it's your function layout. Look here for how it works.
    interesting...what are you noigmn? would i be that too? or do i need to take a test or something?
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

  2. #82

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grace View Post
    I'm an MBTI INFJ but socionics INFP. What does this mean? I'm trying to read about socionics but I am not really understanding it.
    Only extroverts map directly to socionics from MBTi. Introverts like INFJ can be either an INFp or INFj. It tends to confuse the hell out of people.
    Freude, schöner Götterfunken Tochter aus Elysium, Wir betreten feuertrunken, Himmlische, dein Heiligtum! Deine Zauber binden wieder Was die Mode streng geteilt; Alle Menschen werden Brüder, Wo dein sanfter Flügel weilt.

  3. #83

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    interesting...what are you noigmn? would i be that too? or do i need to take a test or something?
    Just ENFp again . IEE - Intuitive Ethical Extrovert.

    You can take a test to see. Most ENFPs will be ENFp though.
    Freude, schöner Götterfunken Tochter aus Elysium, Wir betreten feuertrunken, Himmlische, dein Heiligtum! Deine Zauber binden wieder Was die Mode streng geteilt; Alle Menschen werden Brüder, Wo dein sanfter Flügel weilt.

  4. #84
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Posts
    1,480

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    Well based on what you scored here the enneagram types you'd most likely be are 9w8 and 3w2. Check out the thread in my sig and read about the type-type combinations to see what you are.
    Thanks but why did you give me 3w2? Could you tell me how you came up with those numbers so I can move on with my life.

  5. #85
    Shaman BlackCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    7,004

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JTG1984 View Post
    Thanks but why did you give me 3w2? Could you tell me how you came up with those numbers so I can move on with my life.
    Basically the enneagram type's wings have to be adjacent to the type (there can't be a 6w8). I gave you 3w2 because you scored so low on 4.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

    sCueI (primary Inquisition)

  6. #86
    Twerking & Lurking ayoitsStepho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx
    Posts
    4,836

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    Basically the enneagram type's wings have to be adjacent to the type (there can't be a 6w8). I gave you 3w2 because you scored so low on 4.
    But he got a -8 on type 3.
    From what I read, he's a 9w8.
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    ayoitsStepho is becoming someone else. Actually her true self, a rite of passage.

  7. #87
    Shaman BlackCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    7,004

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ayoitsStepho View Post
    But he got a -8 on type 3.
    From what I read, he's a 9w8.
    ...He did?

    O_o

    I must have thought the - was saying what his score was. I overlooked that.

    Hmm... Maybe he should just look at the types and figure out which one sounds the best for him.

    Type 1 Enneagram Type Description |9types.com

    Here's a pretty good place to get started.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

    sCueI (primary Inquisition)

  8. #88
    Twerking & Lurking ayoitsStepho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx
    Posts
    4,836

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    ...He did?

    O_o

    I must have thought the - was saying what his score was. I overlooked that.

    Hmm... Maybe he should just look at the types and figure out which one sounds the best for him.

    Type 1 Enneagram Type Description |9types.com

    Here's a pretty good place to get started.

    Its ok, I had to go back to look, just in case. But its a -8.

    JTG: But yes, just read what blacky posted above and you should be good.
    Your score says your a 9w8, so read that first. Then go and read the others
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    ayoitsStepho is becoming someone else. Actually her true self, a rite of passage.

  9. #89
    Shaman BlackCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    7,004

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ayoitsStepho View Post

    Its ok, I had to go back to look, just in case. But its a -8.

    JTG: But yes, just read what blacky posted above and you should be good.
    Your score says your a 9w8, so read that first. Then go and read the others
    He scored very negative on 8 also. His 1 is higher, so it would be 9w1. But I honestly don't think he's a 9.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

    sCueI (primary Inquisition)

  10. #90
    Twerking & Lurking ayoitsStepho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx
    Posts
    4,836

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    He scored very negative on 8 also. His 1 is higher, so it would be 9w1. But I honestly don't think he's a 9.
    hmm, i didnt realise you could be a 9w1.
    I am mistaken. I really don't know what type he is.
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    ayoitsStepho is becoming someone else. Actually her true self, a rite of passage.

Similar Threads

  1. [Multiple Systems] Map I created about global distribution of MBTI/Socionics institutions
    By Zeego in forum Other Personality Systems
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-10-2017, 08:18 AM
  2. Help type me please- ask any questions you want.
    By Yay in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-02-2017, 10:42 AM
  3. Replies: 96
    Last Post: 12-21-2016, 12:04 PM
  4. Anyone know any questions to find out the following socionics traits?
    By Azure Flame in forum Online Personality Tests
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-12-2013, 04:24 AM
  5. Ask any question
    By Saslou in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 08-07-2009, 04:40 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO