User Tag List

First 7151617

Quote Originally Posted by Heinel View Post
    I don't think that is right. I have yet to meet a Ti-dom who would hold on to ideas that are proven wrong.

Define the word: "proven."
    What is proof to one is not proof to another, and certainly not to all.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    Ask me some questions! I plan on making a video exclusively to answer the questions that you throw at me.
    how do wings look like in person?

ex. i'm, i think, 3w4, but sometimes i can fit 4 very well, and sometimes 3... is fluctation between wings often?

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by compulsiverambler View Post
    I wish I could think of some, but at the moment I'm just keen to hear about the effects of function position that you were planning to talk about. Also the different theories about that and their arguments.
    I already posted that.

http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...ean-ninja.html
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

MBTI
    CAT

So, I looked up the Enneagram instinctual variants and I'm afraid I'm a very unhealthy version of sx/sp. I've gone so strange about a year ago due to extreme stress. It doesn't really manifest outwardly, but I know my head's all messed up. :confused: I'm glad that I've finally found a description of my state and know I'm not the only one to experience it, but still - it doesn't exactly solve my problem at all. So I'm asking, does Enneagram ever offer any advice how to become a healthy variant of a certain type? Or it's all only about descriptions? I've already started to consider seeking professional help, but I'm not at all elated by that, so I'd like to know if there's still any, well, self-help variant out there.:sad:

MBTI
    TiSe
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    LSI

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    Define the word: "proven."
    This is a good start:

What is proof to one is not proof to another, and certainly not to all.
    Check out my blog: http://OrnateRitual.com

Senior Member compulsiverambler's Avatar
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Space_Oddity View Post
    So, I looked up the Enneagram instinctual variants and I'm afraid I'm a very unhealthy version of sx/sp. I've gone so strange about a year ago due to extreme stress. It doesn't really manifest outwardly, but I know my head's all messed up. :confused: I'm glad that I've finally found a description of my state and know I'm not the only one to experience it, but still - it doesn't exactly solve my problem at all. So I'm asking, does Enneagram ever offer any advice how to become a healthy variant of a certain type? Or it's all only about descriptions? I've already started to consider seeking professional help, but I'm not at all elated by that, so I'd like to know if there's still any, well, self-help variant out there.:sad:
    I've read just one book about the Enneagram so far, 'The Wisdom of the Enneagram' by Riso and Hudson of the Enneagram Institute, and that one does talk more about personal growth (which with the Enneagram means becoming free to be as much as we can be instead of the narrow manifestation of ourself we've grown attached to, and noticing and getting rid of compulsive or unconscious habits and false beliefs) more than it describes specific types. (Although, it also does that well enough that I am now far more certain of my basic type than I could ever be if I'd relied on what information is available online.) I highly recommend that book, I've found it very helpful and it makes the Enneagram much more interesting and credible to understand it in some depth.