Enneagram
    9w1

Oh... all I do is lurk anyways, nothing new

I've been a member of this forum for 4 years... 63 posts, lol

MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    I am well versed on all three systems. Have a nagging question that is too miniscule for a thread? Confused on your type? Think socionics is rubbish? Etc. Just post here, and I'll answer as best I can (and maybe someone else can give you an answer to your question too!).
    Would you say lurking on forums is a personality trait of some sort?

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by wren View Post
    introversion

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1

Quote Originally Posted by wren View Post
    Someone on another post or forum somewhere made the observation that Enneagram Type 9's have significantly fewer posts than others.

I didn't exactly check it, and there are other reasons, like type 9's generally misidentify their types and whatnot, but there's a starting point.

MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram

next questions:

marmalade.sunrise: are most people who post on internet forums introverted? say 70:30

nzAShadow: are you saying that type 9s are identified by the trait of lurking rather than posting? how can one measure this then? how does one quantify nondoing?

MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram

I took a longer test recently, and discovered I was a 4w5. Tell me, blackest of all the cats, is that a legitimate type (after my impossible 7w2 after a short test fiasco? :blushing:) Some places online seem to think it is, and the description of health seems to fit me very well.
    I think I think more than you think I think.

Banned
    MBTI
    INTx

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    the16types.info Socionics Forums - A forum about Socionics Use extreme caution... They are very warped in how they understand these things. They think that MBTI is strictly the 4 dichotomies and think that it's all garbage. It's not taken well over there.
    ok, i just went over there, read a few posts and i know without a doubt that a few of you guys here are posting there, too. now, my question is: how the fuck do you do all of this posting? i mean, really, it's an exorbinant amount and i truly wonder where you actually find time to do not only that but also, act, sing, dance, (not that i've seen you anywhere doing this...) but can someone here please please tell me just how this is accomplished?

and one more thing while i'm posting... a few, or maybe just a couple of you, seem to think others here are stupid. here's what i mean: yeah, i guess it's quite possible to change your "looks" via plastic surgery, well- made entertainment industry masks, make-up, etc, but you can't change your original face so much as to be completely unrecognizable as yourself, and as far as body build goes, sure, you can lose and gain weight, work out, develop certain muscles, etc., but you cannot change your actual height, nor body shape. and so you cannot and should not expect anyone to actually believe you are any of the myriad different people you, yourself claim to be.

Quote Originally Posted by bcvcdc View Post
    ok, i just went over there, read a few posts and i know without a doubt that a few of you guys here are posting there, too. now, my question is: how the fuck do you do all of this posting? i mean, really, it's an exorbinant amount and i truly wonder where you actually find time to do not only that but also, act, sing, dance, (not that i've seen you anywhere doing this...) but can someone here please please tell me just how this is accomplished?

and one more thing while i'm posting... a few, or maybe just a couple of you, seem to think others here are stupid. here's what i mean: yeah, i guess it's quite possible to change your "looks" via plastic surgery, well- made entertainment industry masks, make-up, etc, but you can't change your original face so much as to be completely unrecognizable as yourself, and as far as body build goes, sure, you can lose and gain weight, work out, develop certain muscles, etc., but you cannot change your actual height, nor body shape. and so you cannot and should not expect anyone to actually believe you are any of the myriad different people you, yourself claim to be.
    It's true. It's a lotta work doing all these posts. And it is even more work being these myriad different people.

Sometimes I wonder why I do it. But I do it just to get your attention.

Some call me pretentious but I love pretending. I love pretending to be all these different people and seeing if you can guess if they are me.

But of course I will do anything to get your attention. And you will just have to keep on guessing.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by bcvcdc View Post

did you take some acid or something?

Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    did you take some acid or something?
    Usually they accuse me of being on acid, so perhaps I have found a partner in Bcvcdc.