User Tag List

First 21011121314 Last

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    2w3 so/sx

I'll simplify: What type, judging from all my posts, do you think I am Midnight?
    Love is the point.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Hmm... maybe a 3? I'm not so in tune with J type 7's though, don't you have your enneatype as 7 at the moment? What makes you think you're one exactly?

Determining your integration/disintegration could help. From the enneagram institution-

When moving in their Direction of Disintegration (stress), scattered Sevens suddenly become perfectionistic and critical at One. However, when moving in their Direction of Integration (growth), gluttonous, scattered Sevens become more focused and fascinated by life, like healthy Fives.
    When moving in their Direction of Disintegration (stress), driven Threes suddenly become disengaged and apathetic at Nine. However, when moving in their Direction of Integration (growth), vain, deceitful Threes become more cooperative and committed to others, like healthy Sixes.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    2w3 so/sx

Worth reading about. Some dude accused me of being a 1 (and then refused to associate with me based on that...). I could very well be, I am a reformer, though I'm not solid on that. I hope I'm not always that super negative guy, though I know I can be sometimes...

EDIT: I was checking some of it out...4w3 seems to be the closest I've read so far...maybe just a 4.
    Love is the point.

MBTI
    ESFJ

Hi midnight .. So i am going to be awkward here, lol.

Can people be in a constant state of flux? Where over time they learn different behaviours that are not usually them and adapt/mould them into their frame of thinking/doing?

I'll give examples ..

I am an extrovert but i come home and enjoy my space alone. This is because i never used to enjoy my own company so always stayed around people, now i do and i get told i may be an introvert, lol. No. i have just adapted to make myself happy.

I am very much a sensor and love it.

My thinking/feeling .. I feel more than i think, but i am able to put aside my feelings and rationalise it and weigh up my options to find out if it is useful.

J Vs P .. i am a judger but i am getting better at perceiving .. I like that there is some grey amongst the black and white .. I like my concrete in some areas but in others definitely not. Fluidity is good.

Now someone asked me to take a test recently and my top three were
    ESFP 64%
    ESFJ 63%
    ESTP 62%

So if the tests are correct and i am an ES .. F52% T 48%, J52% P48% .. How does this add up because the definitions of a type are not going to be based on if you are closely borderline to a type .. or is it.

Is every types description based on if you are that letter 100%?

If you understand what i am saying then brilliant, if not then SHIT. Lol

Thank you gorgeous
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

You are just basically very balanced then on P/J, and for T/F you've matured.

As for extroversion, extroverts get energy from their environment. They go crazy if they aren't externally stimulated, and that can be by anything (not just people). Extroverts enjoy their time alone because they can chill out and release all of that steam that you've gathered during the day.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1

I've taken both Siocionics tests, both times I get INTP. This would be an INTJ for MBTI, and the dominant function would be Ni, followed by Te.

From what I've read of Socionics, the last letter, the J or P, is the label of your dominant function, whether it's a judging function or a perceiving function. This approach does make sense to me.

My problem with Socionics though, is that, from my limited knowledge, they seem to misunderstand attitudes of functions. What happens is, it's basically the same for extravert dominants. But for introvert dominants, it switches the J and the P.

Under the Socionics model, if you're an Introverted Perceiver, then your dominant function will be Si or Ni. Your auxiliary will be Fe or Te.

This is where it irks me. The questions that measure your "P" preference in the questionnaires still measure whether your perception or judging functions are extraverted. So I take the test, answering the questions that I don't care about being on time etc etc, because I don't. Then I get the IxxP result, and tells me my function dominant and auxiliary is PiJe... and this makes absolutely no sense to me.

It's like they think the Functions change their function when you're Introvert dominant, as if they misunderstand Jung's attitudes and how they affect each function.

Can you clarify this for me? I recognize I could easily be overlooking a major point in this. But ever since I noticed this, I have decided socionics is rubbish. This of course doesn't keep me from trying to learn something from the site, but I always leave disgusted.

Oh, this also seems universal, but Fi seems misunderstood there as well, but again, this seems like such a common misconception that you might as well ignore my concern for it as it pertains to Socionics. Everytime I say I don't like to share my feelings, I get points on T.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Socionics is different from what Yung taught with his functions. Most people will stay the type that they are (like INFP and INFp), but it takes some getting used to. INTp =/= INTJ. The functions are all worded differently, making it pretty much fit and make perfect sense. Almost every INFP in MBTI that I know is an IEI, with a few exceptions. Most INFJs being EII (again, exceptions), etc. I used to think that I was an ISFj, but it just simply wasn't me. SiFe makes a lot of sense for me when you're talking socionics, and ENTp as my dual makes a whole lot of sense too. Yeah, it pretty much just fits.

Have you actually read up on what the socionics functions do? Trust me, a lot of the time it's a good translation. But other times it's not. The most common types that seem to swap P/J are the INTs, INTP being LII/INTj and INTJ being ILI/INTp, but again... that's not a set thing.

Have you read up on Quadra? Function placements? The ~15 other dichotomies in socionics?
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1

I haven't really, any links would be appreciated. I've searched that site but had a lot of trouble finding the function descriptions.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Wikisocion home - Wikisocion
    The Socionist

The blog doesn't have all of the information about socionics, but it's a very good resource for what it has. I wouldn't judge Fe as something you don't use until you read it on his blog- Socionics : Extraverted Ethics
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

Pumpernickel
    MBTI
    ENTJ

So blackcat, what is my enneagram type?

Also what is my socionics type?

Also do you think I am actually an ENTJ?

Also, what are some entj faces I could look at?