User Tag List

First 4567816 Last

Banned

Certainly Nines do introspection, questioning and so on, but only to a certain point. If their inner peace is in jeopardy, they don`t want go any further. Their defense mechanism can lead them to do a lot of things just to avoid crossing the point where their inner peace will shatter. This is mostly unconscious and Nines are normally eager to tell that they put a lot effort into their introspection, but they really circle around the surface.
    That's a good way of explaining it...though I'd add that's primarily 9w1...especially the inner peace "shattering". The w1 adds a brittle nature to the inner peace that seems one step away from shattering whereas the w8 is a more robust inner peace...more from a position of strength.

9w8 is I choose to be calm from a position of strength...9w1 is I want to hold onto being calm.

MBTI
    INFj
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/so

Thanks Marcello for your words of wisdsom

You are such a nice kitty. What type are you?
    I've looked at life from both sides now
    From up and down and still somehow
    It's life's illusions I recall
    I really don't know life at all

Joni Mitchell

Banned

Hello once again my bipedalled friend.

I am a 5...

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

okay, so then I'm a 6w5 or a 4w5?? that's interesting... I can't trust the type descriptions anymore I always thought that threes are more ambitious than I.

I just took a short test from some enneagram institute site or something, and It came out even between 4 and 5. The same test pinned me as a 5 not so long ago. Does this mean that I'm a 4w5?

I re-did the test, putting in slightly different answers, and came out even more 4w5 like... that's interesting, so maybe I'm not an ENTP?
    5 3 9

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by King-Of-Despair View Post
    okay, so then I'm a 6w5 or a 4w5?? that's interesting... I can't trust the type descriptions anymore I always thought that threes are more ambitious than I.

I just took a short test from some enneagram institute site or something, and It came out even between 4 and 5. The same test pinned me as a 5 not so long ago. Does this mean that I'm a 4w5?

I re-did the test, putting in slightly different answers, and came out even more 4w5 like... that's interesting, so maybe I'm not an ENTP?
    4w5 is doubtful...the 4w5 writing style is very layered and distinguished...well the 4w5 ego is in being very layered therefore a complex personality and the writing style reflects that.

Ambition is something I wouldn't emphasize for three. All threes have a deep-seated awe of their evolution of the person they are in the process of becoming and are very aware of how they come across to others.

Reading a Riso and Hudson book beats taking a test.

You sound ENTP and a double-head type.

Banned

Stay safe my bipedalled friend...

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by MellowMarcello View Post
    4w5 is doubtful...the 4w5 writing style is very layered and distinguished...well the 4w5 ego is in being very layered therefore a complex personality and the writing style reflects that.

Ambition is something I wouldn't emphasize for three. All threes have a deep-seated awe of their evolution of the person they are in the process of becoming and are very aware of how they come across to others.

Reading a Riso and Hudson book beats taking a test.

You sound ENTP and a double-head type.
    Awesome, so you can have two core types, or is that not what double-head means? I'll try my hand at reading one of these books of yours, should be fun. Would you have any idea which types could possibly be the head types? ... that is, assuming that I actually have a double head type in the first place...
    5 3 9

Banned

Hello once again my bipedalled friend...

5w6,6w5,6w7,7w6...those are the double-head types(type plus wing)

Banned

Hello my bipedalled friends out there...if you have an enneagram question don't let my beauty intimidate you.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by MellowMarcello View Post
    Hello once again my bipedalled friend...

5w6,6w5,6w7,7w6...those are the double-head types(type plus wing)
    That makes sense, thank you Marcello and may your many ridiculously crazy quests for knowledge be as fruitful as your frivolous wives were back in the days.
    5 3 9