User Tag List

First 2345614 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

You amuse me greatly. I'm trying to work out if I'm more 3, 7 or 9. When I take the tests, It always comes out as a tie between those three, and the thingo always comes out as sx, although I strongly identify with so. I've been trying to work it out based on my scores in the other types. I score quite high on 2 and 8, and slightly less on 6, (4/1 is not an option). I act very 2, but I seem to not pertain to a few of 2s qualities (which I can't fully remember anymore unfortunately), and I don't particularly relate to 6 or 8. This means that I'm probably a 3w2 right? ... or possibly 9w8 sx???
    5 3 9

Banned

Hello my bipedalled friend...several hundred posts in two months on boards that analyze inner stuff like personality makes type 9 unlikely. 9s aren't the most prolific posters when it comes to all the nooks and crannies of their mind. Neither are 3s for that matter.

The 8 isn't coming through...nor do you have the iron fist underneath the velvet glove feel of a 2. Both are also more focused energies. I'd guess a head type for you that's not a core 5.

Stay safe my bipedalled friend...

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by MellowMarcello View Post
    Hello my bipedalled friend...several hundred posts in two months on boards that analyze inner stuff like personality makes type 9 unlikely. 9s aren't the most prolific posters when it comes to all the nooks and crannies of their mind.
    Oh come on. Lol.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

Banned

The 9 has the least developed sense of self among all types.

my cat's eye has an infection and I have to give it eye drops twice a day now, which he hates.

my cat's eye has an infection and I have to give it eye drops twice a day now, which he hates.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    Oh come on. Lol.
    Why do you think you are 9w8?...I'd have to read your post history to determine what type you are...but from the limited I've seen if you are a 9 you are on the wing one side of 9.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by VagrantFarce View Post
    Hope your cat gets better my bipedalled friend...

The one eye larger than the other is a cool look now though...HAR HAR

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by MellowMarcello View Post
    Why do you think you are 9w8?...I'd have to read your post history to determine what type you are...but from the limited I've seen if you are a 9 you are on the wing one side of 9.
    No, I'm not trust me. Descriptions of the Enneagram Wings <- 9w8 fits perfectly on that, sx/so of the 9 on this Nine Stacks - the enneagram ...info from the underground

You can't really tell just from this. I've been diplomatic with you in this thread to get information. Probably not 9w8, I'm being providing for you, since YOU are giving me the information that I seek. 9w8s aren't exactly tactful I've read... and my trying I guess would make you see the 1 wing.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

garbage

So what's the type that kind of fears others' expectations because he feels that he has to meet them at all times and, while this has allowed him to become pretty successful, as a result, he feels undue pressure from the world around him to not make mistakes?

I think that's a pretty good Three, but I dunno.