Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by MellowMarcello View Post

Unrivaled georgeousity my bipedalled friends...HAR HAR...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by lostlove View Post
    You amazed me with such an in-depth analysis and so much insight on someone you hardly know other than some posts online. I assume you are not young?
    As mentioned before Uncle Marcy is wise beyond his years between his ears...

Banned

Indeed marmalade sunrise...INDEED...

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

I love you.
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

Banned

If I wasn't even know I was a 4w5, you should probably not to take my opinion about her type so seriously. Well, I cannot definitely rule out her being a Four, (I probably did not understand what could be classified as a Four anyway) but regardless what type she is, she is most probably an unhealthy type.

She had been a nightmare in my life, we never got along well. To me, she was some sort of horrible creature. She tried to compete with me all her life, constantly crossing my boundaries and always said horrible things to upset me.

If I liked a certain TV star, she would say she liked the competitor of that TV star and put down the TV star I liked. When I was getting frustrated due to a cold, she would say I must be angry because I looked ugly due to the cold. When I was holding a baby and did not want to pass it to her yet, she said, "One day you will drop you own baby onto the ground". That happened when we were both still school-aged kids.

She was super-subjective. I was never able to reason with her on anything. She would bend everything to suit her argument. If she didn't like anything, she would just constantly argue with me or just got angry and went away.

I have only seen her cried once after she grew up. That was when she was beaten by my mother due to her rebellion. She studied literature at Uni and wrote poems herself. She had a big collection of books, but it seemed to me that it was more of a collection rather than her really reading them - as I rarely saw her read any book. She liked contemporary piano music. She was always tired and slept a lot during the day. She had been hospitalised once due to major depression.

She was probably not very self-referential. Whenever she accused me of something, she always had to emphasis that brother or sister or father also thought the same.

I was introduced to Enneagram by her, she was very keen to get me to do the RHETI test and asked me for the result. I guess I now kind of know why. She thought she was the "best type" 4 and wanted to prove that I was the "worst type" 3. So she would win. She got angry when she found out my test results. She kept on convincing me how I must be a Three. Fours must like cats, Fours must be unpleasant in character, etc... Since I was not convinced, she got mad at me and even made sarcastic remarks such as "If you are a Four, maybe I am not a Four then", "If you like to be a Four, be a Four then", etc.

One thing I agree though, it is impossible for me to be the same animal as her.
    Why 2 over 4?...hardly a thinker at all...not very self-referential...only saw her cry once...all in all a stronger ego and more controlling tendencies than I'd expect from a 4.

And what 4 considers themselves the "best type" 4...every four I've seen gets that sinking feeling when they realize they are a 4. It's usually the 2s and 6s that think they are 4s that say how great it is that they are 4s.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by OneWithSoul View Post
    I love you.

Some natural beauty there...not bad my bipedalled friend...

Banned

Did I debate about anything? Or was it more of attention seeking?

In real life, I am more of a passive, waiting to be approached person. I actually do not debate so much. If people come to me for advice, they usually respect my opinion. Otherwise, they would not come to me in the first place.

I feel that I have a different mind set from you, not sure whether it is to do with the gender thing? I assume you are a male? Being like an eight or having gravitas do not appeal me in any way. I do not mind getting exposed for not knowing as much as I think I do. I have not been faking anything or pretending to be a know-it-all person. If someone knows more than I do, I accept it. I can learn from that. I can't know everything in the world. I probably do not have as much of a huge ego as you think I do.
    Gravitas is different...it's about presence not competence.

I do think you like both the attention and being considered an expert in things you know about...especially online...where it's more your crowd of people as opposed to offline...as I would expect for a core 5.

Yes you are different from me in that I cannot relate to this intellectual VIP thing at all...that it's different enough from me is partly why it stands out to me in others. It's way too much out in front aesthetically.

Banned

I don't know. When I stop thinking and analysing, I just knew it.
    I weeped when I read the Ocean-Moonshine site for Type 4 description.
    It was all about me. I do not feel the same when I read the Type 5 description...

Going deep was natural to me years back. I was in a depressing state most of the time...Now I do need a lot of time to be alone to feel "normal" but now I do not go deep as frequent as before.

I guess the internal resistance not letting me find myself was that what if I find out that I am actually a commoner type which I hate?

Another thing which I am puzzled about is: can an INFJ be a Core 5?
    That person who wrote that description is also a 5 with a lot of 3 in them btw. She's studied the enneagram a whole lot longer than you though.

Banned

Banned

Every time when you mentioned about this "intellectual VIP" thing, I could not help laughing. I cannot relate either. I do not know why I came across that way to you. If it did, it was probably subconscious.

There was once a software consultant got angry at me during a discussion and said I was arrogant. That was the first time I was associated with that adjective. Then later on at another discussion he yelled at me, "Don't challenge my expert knowledge!" I was only expressing my opinion, not really trying to challenge anyone.

When I think about it, power people would perceive any potential resistance as power struggle, even if it is only an innocent disagreement in opinion, they would still perceive it as being challenged in power.

Are you sure you are not projecting anything from you onto me?
    You got way more 3ness in you than me that's for sure. It's not even close. I think you ascribe all these stereotypically negative 3ish qualities onto type 3 so you won't be able to relate to it...to the point where you miss the gestalt of type 3.

I think you quietly enjoy the prestige of being an intellectual VIP in your niche(s) but won't admit it. I wouldn't be surprised if you quietly enjoyed the prestige of your job...and considered yourself a virtuoso at what you do. Confession is good for the soul my bipedalled friend...