First 123412 Last

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Valuable_Money View Post
    ALL HAIL LORD ENNEAGRAM CAT
    INDEED...

Stay safe my bipedalled friend.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    Do you know of any good 9w8 profiles? I can't find any. Thanks.
    Hardly any of the 9w8 descriptions I've seen that are available on the internet are any good...so I will try writing something:

9w8s are the rarest enneagram subtypes to find online...in large part because they are rarely intuitives unlike their much more intellectual 9w1 siblings. The 9w8 like all gut types has a less conscious sense of self so harder to see themselves(opposite of 4s there). Like all 9s they have a focus on maintaining harmony with others and see the smallest rift as having the potential to cause estrangement. All 9s have a haze...a cloudiness...whatever you call that diffusive defense mechanism of theirs. The w8 of the 9w8 makes them take the initiative to expand their haze outward...like clouds in their atmoshhere. In contrast the restrictive w1 of the 9w1 causes the haze to be pulled back to their planetary surface. Agitate a 9w1 and you can sense a "that didn't go over too well" in the air even though they will deny anything's wrong...but agitate a 9w8 and you wonder if they even have a sore spot. Play a practical joke on a 9w8 and he might take the initiative to go "Haha...nice one" whereas a 9w1 might seem perplexed and then say it didn't bother them. 9w8s will "haze through" a conflict whereas 9w1s hope it blows over. The w8 of a 9w8 causes them to take the initiative to achieve harmony in their lives while the w1 of a 9w1 cause them to hope that harmony is maintained.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by MellowMarcello View Post
    9w8s are the rarest enneagram subtypes to find online...in large part because they are rarely intuitives unlike their much more intellectual 9w1 siblings. The 9w8 like all gut types has a less conscious sense of self so harder to see themselves(opposite of 4s there). Like all 9s they have a focus on maintaining harmony with others and see the smallest rift as having the potential to cause estrangement. All 9s have a haze...a cloudiness...whatever you call that diffusive defense mechanism of theirs. The w8 of the 9w8 makes them take the initiative to expand their haze outward...like clouds in their atmoshhere. In contrast the restrictive w1 of the 9w1 causes the haze to be pulled back to their planetary surface. Agitate a 9w1 and you can sense a "that didn't go over too well" in the air even though they will deny anything's wrong...but agitate a 9w8 and you wonder if they even have a sore spot. Play a practical joke on a 9w8 and he might take the initiative to go "Haha...nice one" whereas a 9w1 might seem perplexed and then say it didn't bother them. 9w8s will "haze through" a conflict whereas 9w1s hope it blows over. The w8 of a 9w8 causes them to take the initiative to achieve harmony in their lives while the w1 of a 9w1 cause them to hope that harmony is maintained.
    Expand and clarify the bolded please? What do you mean a haze, and define the "defense mechanism". The way I understood is was the 9w1s try to make things perfect beforehand so that there was no conflict, while 9w8s will aggress and take the initiative to fix any rifts in the peace. But please expand... I can't find any of this information on the net.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

garbage

whatup

I think I'm a 3w2. I've been told that I'm a prime example of the 3-6-9 triad. The Enneagram's cool, but I don't know too much about it.

That's all.

Banned

Hello again my bipedalled friend...

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

^Answer my question?
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

Banned

Haze is this aura that makes it seem like you aren't getting through to the 9...like he's tuning you out but not really...9w8 vs 9w1 is barney the dinosaur vs the pillsbury doughboy. The clearest way to decribe them is somewhat derogatively...9w8 is more "DUHHH"...dumb and dense autistic vibe while 9w1 is more naive and blissninny vibe. Come to think of it both ralph and his police chief dad on the simpsons are 9w1s.

Banned

9w8 is more chill than aggressive...aggressive is more 8w9 or 8w7.

9w1 is more passive.

I think of 9w8 as the happy medium...9w1s have people step on their toes while 8w9s step on others toes.

Banned

Why do you think you are a 9w8?

Unfortunately it's harder to describe them vibewise without resorting to a negative picture. That's just it though. 9w8s are the most "chill". Because of the best balance between theirs and other peoples boundaries they have the least amoung of friction in their lives and tend to be very likeable...certainly more than their neighbors...9w1s are prone to be doormats and 8s control freaks both of which people can sense as turnoffs.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    937 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by MellowMarcello View Post
    Haze is this aura that makes it seem like you aren't getting through to the 9...like he's tuning you out but not really...9w8 vs 9w1 is barney the dinosaur vs the pillsbury doughboy. The clearest way to decribe them is somewhat derogatively...9w8 is more "DUHHH"...dumb and dense autistic vibe while 9w1 is more naive and blissninny vibe. Come to think of it both ralph and his police chief dad on the simpsons are 9w1s.
    You had me til this point ...