User Tag List

First 41213141516 Last

Banned

Hello my bipedalled friends...I now feel my signature reflects my gravitas...HAR HAR...

MBTI
    ESFJ

Marcello .. Why do you always talk in the third person?

P.S .. Love kitty cats
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by lostlove View Post
    I would check whether they are alright first, but is that enough to say I am on the F side? For most other things, a lot of the time it would depend on what mood I am in.
    The second sentence you made backs up the claim. I think generally being in tune with your mood and focusing your mind on this is a definite sign of F (well, introverted feeling to be exact). You also appear to be very much like what you'd expect an INFP to be like, I really doubt an INTP would even slightly come across the way that you do.

I have been introspecting myself most of my life, I still have difficulty understanding myself. But I find that the longer I spend introspecting myself, the more depressing I would become...and the harder for me to get out...
    That's interesting, I always wondered if people actually introspect without really pushing themselves into it. I'm not exactly 100% sure, but it's usually INFPs who get lost in their emotions (especially dark ones).

The only other possibility would be INFJ, I can't say that you're definitely not an INFJ, but you should probably go with INFP
    5 3 9

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by saslou View Post
    Marcello .. Why do you always talk in the third person?

P.S .. Love kitty cats
    Hello my bipedalled friend...welcome to my domain. Dunno...sometimes I talk in third person...other times I talk in first person...there's no rhyme or reason. All I know is I can't help but end up with even more gravitas whatever I do.

would love to drive your truck btw...HAR HAR...

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by lostlove View Post
    I tend to make quick value judgements. For non-value related decisions, most of the time I just kind of explore the possibilities and take a long time before making any decision. Sometimes I even leave them open if I am not fully convinced by any of them.
    I don`t know if it`s a good way to distinguish between IJ and IP, it wasn`t meant that way. Maybe I should expand a little bit more. With IPs the information they get through their perceiving function is drawn to the judgment center where it will be classified. Now there`s a certain tendency to arrange all incoming perceiving data as to back up the already made judgment instead of being open to the possibility of the still unknown. IPs make their judgments while they take in information but sometimes these are prematurely and hard to let go. EPs can jump from one quick decision to the next, but if their judgment function doesn`t ground them, they won`t stick long with anything.

With IJs I got the impression they want to be sure their judgment is right. Whereas I see P judgments as some kind of process where you change your judgments as you go along (though IPs have a certain tendency to hold on too much and EPs too change too quickly), J judgments seem to be some kind of end to a journey.

I probably phrased it very poorly. What I meant was you will not find two people with the exact same character.
    Maybe in a parallel universe.

What I was trying to explain using the "box" theory was to illustrate that there may be some people who meet the exact requirements for a particular type - these are the rectangular shapes. There are others who do not seem to fit into any of the types as they are kind of atypical - these are the non-rectangular shapes. We still can put them into the box if it is smaller, but there will still be spaces left and it will not be a perfect fit. What about if we create some non-rectangular boxes that can perfectly fit them rather than forcing them into the rectangular boxes?
    You remind me a bit more of my INFJ friend. It`s just a thing he would come up with and something which is clearly not my way of thinking. I don`t see that there are exact requirements for a particular type. Also I stumble a bit over the word requirement, it`s not a word I would have used. My point of view is just the other way round, you don`t put people into boxes, but look how the system is able to describe what`s there.

One of the best helpful hints concerning the difference between Ne and Ni I read about is that Ni is about the box and Ne outside the box. You seem to be all about the box.

Just out of curiosity, what is your self-typing?
    4w5

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by MellowMarcello View Post
    Hello my bipedalled friend...welcome to my domain. Dunno...sometimes I talk in third person...other times I talk in first person...there's no rhyme or reason. All I know is I can't help but end up with even more gravitas whatever I do.

would love to drive your truck btw...HAR HAR...
    Well that's OK then. Thanks for clearing that up.

You can be in the passenger seat whilst i drive the truck, no probs.
    Give me a few years until i own one, then i'll pick you up sometime.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

Type 1 Perfectionism |||||||||| 37%
    Type 2 Helpfulness |||||| 24%
    Type 3 Image Focus |||||||||| 40%
    Type 4 Hypersensitivity |||||| 27%
    Type 5 Detachment |||||||||||||||||| 80%
    Type 6 Anxiety |||||||||||||| 54%
    Type 7 Adventurousness |||||||||||| 48%
    Type 8 Aggressiveness |||||||||| 35%
    Type 9 Calmness |||||||||||||||||| 71%

Main type is 5, variant is self pres sp/sx/so

I was under the impression wings had to be adjacent, but this test says otherwise. However the 4 questions [I assume they were 4 questions] were so emo I really didn't identify, I had previously thought I was a 5w4. So would this suggest 5w6 or 5w9, if there is such a thing?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by saslou View Post
    Well that's OK then. Thanks for clearing that up.

You can be in the passenger seat whilst i drive the truck, no probs.
    Give me a few years until i own one, then i'll pick you up sometime.
    INDEED!...

What enneagram type are you my bipedalled friend?

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by MellowMarcello View Post
    INDEED!...

What enneagram type are you my bipedalled friend?
    Lol. You tell me. When i first joined this site and took the test i came up as a 4 (i was in a bad head space). I took it again and came up as a 2w1 (which sounded about right at the time). i took it again just recently and came up as a 7 (which again, sounded about right).
    Someone told me on here that although my moods can change (been doing some soul searching lately) my enneagram doesn't, yet it has.

What is your opinion on this?
    Apologies for any confusion.
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

Banned

Good afternoon my bipedalled friends. Time for a typing lesson. What type is kkk?

The Enneagram Institute Discussion Board - An angry Nine